This is getting annoying ....

PowerReaper

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! @ the idiot healing you.

Anyways, don't think it happens too often. I've seen complaints but not many. I could be wrong but seeing as it's not something too common I would think it's lower on the priority list under a lot of other things this game needs.

Anyways, don't think it happens too often. I've seen complaints but not many. I could be wrong but seeing as it's not something too common I would think it's lower on the priority list under a lot of other things this game needs.

I know i told him to stop and run a thousand times...

Padding your stats ftw. Whenever I see another sorc padding his stats via consumption and then healing himself, I always follow him around and heal him up. Really pisses them off. :)

Who cares about medals/stats anyways? Win or G T F O.

@OP, that's some funny sh*t. Looks like you're having a seizure.

I've had some perma-stuns a few times.

One day a few weeks back (6 weeks?) I got perma knocked down by 'force-push' in several WZs on the same day. I reported it via the usual mechanism and never saw it again.

If it is happening to you frequently, file a bug each time it occurs.

I've had some perma-stuns a few times.

One day a few weeks back (6 weeks?) I got perma knocked down by 'force-push' in several WZs on the same day. I reported it via the usual mechanism and never saw it again.

If it is happening to you frequently, file a bug each time it occurs.

Yeah because reporting it does a lot of good. How many times have all of us been killed and been face down in the spawn unable to move until we're kicked? It's the most frequent "unplayable" bug since beta and it still hasn't been fixed. They still have no idea what causes it and there's been thousands of reports based on it and they've had plenty of opportunity to recreate it.

Yeah because reporting it does a lot of good. How many times have all of us been killed and been face down in the spawn unable to move until we're kicked? It's the most frequent "unplayable" bug since beta and it still hasn't been fixed. They still have no idea what causes it and there's been thousands of reports based on it and they've had plenty of opportunity to recreate it.

^^

Since beta... I've bugged this sooo many times.

This has happened to me several times.. Every single time it has happened to me its been under the same circumstances... An Operative hits me with Debilitate at the exact moment i Use a Disappearing skill... whether it be on my Scoundrel, my Shadow or my Sentinel... Ill have to get an operative friend and try to see if i can recreate this effect at will.

Padding your stats ftw. Whenever I see another sorc padding his stats via consumption and then healing himself, I always follow him around and heal him up. Really pisses them off. :)

Who cares about medals/stats anyways? Win or G T F O.

@OP, that's some funny sh*t. Looks like you're having a seizure.

I pop out of stealth and two-shot them right when they think they're safe near the node with all their friends farming defense medals. It's the most satisfaction I get as DPS Scoundrel =]