Goodbye MDN!

Lambhamb

I had legitimate reasons for leaving todays warzones, dont pin me as a rage quitter, Im pretty used to the pvp on this server. Since it might be the last time I get to say this, **** you chrisma :D

DISCLAIMER, I actually have no problem with you or your guild, I just like telling people where they can stick it

and goodbye I love you!

I thought I'd say goodbye to all like 2 of you that know me, its been great, I mean awful.

heres a song, think of the times we had and weep, its okay to cry.... sometimes.

sincerely Sithlam

all the best at whatever server you troll on ;) have fun! :)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGes7FDmHAM

good luck mate! love from melani . lol

Edited by falcon_Xtreme

Chrisma, you seem to misunderstand. Im bidding fair well to the server, and its players because of the impending Xfers and I can assure you im perfectly calm, as for you and whatever you consider your self, a troll? Perhaps your just a fool. I think you should try something new, it doesnt suit you.

and thanks Mel, we might end up on the same server, who knows

Edited by Lambhamb

Yeah finally it's come to that moment to say goodbye to this server and to everyone who's not transferring to Harbinger. Been fun playing with you guys.

All Indonesian players (xeruel, deoxdexter, bukcik) are transferring to Harbinger since we have indonesian community playing there. To all other Indonesian players that read this, lets gather at The Harbinger :D :D

RIP Master Dar'Nalla

:rak_02::rak_03:

Vasper - Conjelko - Corntoll - Jupe