<Level Capped> @ The Bastion welcomes Master Dar'Nala

Classicks

Level Capped would like to extend a warm welcome to everyone incoming from Master Dar'Nala. We understand that being pushed into a server of a different time zone is never fun - high ping, differing play schedule, and the like... and announced right around the time of the expansion, too. I do hope that the transition goes as smoothly as possible.

That said, I know you guys have some quality players who are extremely involved with Operations, Progression, PvP, and the endgame. The Bastion has many great guilds, and I would like to stress that any players on the edge of cancellation of sub, or re-rolling, think otherwise. I have been on The Bastion since my own server got merged there last year, and would personally like to answer any questions people have about the community over here, put you in contact with those that may have similar goals in the game, etc. I understand feelings are hot here with the APAC merge, but we are excited to see some new faces, interested in helping people get off on the right foot, and help provide any hope for those that identify with the goals of our own guild too.

Additionally, please feel free to mail me via PM on here, or through our enjin site as well. I hope everything works out.

Fusebox

GM of Level Capped

(Pulse, from Warriors of the Shadow)

edit: If you are wondering in what context the below comments were made, originally I had insensitively given background information on our guild that made it appear as if we were recruiting at the expense of your home server. It was NOT my intention to do so, and again, I wanted to offer support (even if it helps only a couple of people). I truly hope your consolidated server event is a success.

Edited by Classicks

Lol. Knew this wouldn't get a good response, I felt like saying something a long the same lines, way too soon to be posting this imo.

Never too soon for players dedicated to progression :)

Edited by Classicks

It's too soon to try and poach people off a server that's going through a slight crisis, you evidently don't know what msg you're sending the people here.

I posted this after reading many forum threads and felt it would be in good sentiment to offer people a little hope should they find something that lines up with their goals in this game. If that message is not clear, my apologies.

• 2 weeks later...
Wow so much hate just got channeled towards a fellow player that was just offering a helping hand of support.

Yes, because he posted something very stupid at the time, he then changed it so it was much more suited to the situation.

Rub salt on a fresh wound and you'll get punched in the face, if not worse. =]

• 1 month later...
**** you.

Smug *****s come to pick the carcass of our dead server. Hope you choke!

Why everyone fighting :jawa_mad: can't we be friends?

ill beat you with a dead jawa myron. I promise you, it wont hurt as much. ^_^ ;)

Wow so much hate. Got a fellow player that was just offering a helping hand of support.

^_^ Such comments.

Edited by Phelnis