Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Is Darth Hexid Account Wide?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Is Darth Hexid Account Wide?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Ratajack's Avatar


Ratajack
12.09.2017 , 04:13 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by jzamyslowski View Post
What if I didnít have time to complete the group finder requirement? Will Darth Hexid be available at another point to recruit?

Normal is only an illusion. What normal for the spider is chaos to the fly.
Didn't have time?

Almost three weeks wasn't enough time to do any three PVE group finder missions that were eligible for the daily reward or any three PVP WZ's?

This is BW's game and they can do whatever they choose to do. I'm hoping that Darth Hexid is not made available again, though.

Quote: Originally Posted by neverasunset View Post
im totally bummed out on not getting hexid.

i subscribe even when im inactive to get perks like this and i dint, f@k#$%!!!
Darth Hexid was not a subscriber reward and required actually doing some in game content to meet the requirements to be eligible to receive her as a companion.

jzamyslowski's Avatar


jzamyslowski
12.09.2017 , 06:57 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by Ratajack View Post
Didn't have time?

Almost three weeks wasn't enough time to do any three PVE group finder missions that were eligible for the daily reward or any three PVP WZ's?
Sorry that my job took me out to the field where I wasnít allowed a personal computer or network connection. While m bummed if i donít get Hexid I wasnít trying to come off complaining just asking is all.

Ratajack's Avatar


Ratajack
12.09.2017 , 07:49 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by jzamyslowski View Post
Sorry that my job took me out to the field where I wasnít allowed a personal computer or network connection. While m bummed if i donít get Hexid I wasnít trying to come off complaining just asking is all.
I'm sorry that your work took you "out to the field", but for every promotion BW has offered, there have been many who have come to the forums begging to be given a "second chance" because they missed out due to <insert random reason here>.

IF, and that is a big "IF", BW were to make Darth Hexid available again, what happens if your job takes you "out to the field" again, with no PC or network connection during the second promotion?

Should they make her available a third time for all those that "didn't have time" to meet the requirements either of the first two times?

If they make her available a third time, what happens when the complaints of "not having time" to meet the requirements during any of the previous three promotions crop up, which they inevitably will.


Where does it stop? Should BW just throw in the towel and give her to everybody, since there will always be someone who "missed out" (for whatever reason)?

jzamyslowski's Avatar


jzamyslowski
12.09.2017 , 09:29 PM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by Ratajack View Post
I'm sorry that your work took you "out to the field", but for every promotion BW has offered, there have been many who have come to the forums begging to be given a "second chance" because they missed out due to <insert random reason here>.

IF, and that is a big "IF", BW were to make Darth Hexid available again, what happens if your job takes you "out to the field" again, with no PC or network connection during the second promotion?

Should they make her available a third time for all those that "didn't have time" to meet the requirements either of the first two times?

If they make her available a third time, what happens when the complaints of "not having time" to meet the requirements during any of the previous three promotions crop up, which they inevitably will.


Where does it stop? Should BW just throw in the towel and give her to everybody, since there will always be someone who "missed out" (for whatever reason)?
Not at all I was honestly just curious if there was another way to get Hexid is all. I donít expect BW to give me a second chance and accept that if the only way was to get the requirements done during that time period then thatís on me, regardless and accept that.