Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Is Darth Hexid Account Wide?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Is Darth Hexid Account Wide?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Icykill_
11.14.2017 , 05:55 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by -Wes- View Post
Icy: In achievements, under events, game updates... you'll find it there.
Thanks 😊
RIP APAC Players 😢😢😢😢💦
Please click this Refer a Friend link for free stuff

Lammia
11.15.2017 , 06:06 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by SteveTheCynic View Post
But yesterday I did a GF VFP with a character who has only advanced as far as part-way through Chapter XIV of KotFE and she got credit for the FP, so it certainly isn't everyone. (OK, yes, I've done the Umbara FP on two other characters. And I've bought the stronghold. But the character who got credit for the FP isn't either of those other characters.)
Quote: Originally Posted by Rabin_Lorac View Post
I completed the achievement for the fp and I am level 70. I have not even done kotfe or have the umbara stronghold or started umbara story. I do not even know if I am spelling that right lol.
Quote: Originally Posted by cyrusramsey View Post
I've not done KOTET and anything after than on any character, and I still get that FP.

I know that a problem that many people used to have was that if they picked up a solo mode of any FP, that one would invisibly cancel out other versions from groupfinder, preventing the daily reward. A few patches ago that seems to have been fixed by marking those with a red x, so I would presume that the people having problems with this FP specifically either have the solo mode in their log, or possibly are somewhere on the story surrounding it.
The reason is that if you didn't do Iokath story, Umbara FP is available to your character. If you did Iokath story, Umbara FP is not available until you do Umbara story. Whether you did KOTFE/ET or anything else is irrelevant; it's attached only to Iokath being done/not done.
My Art
FIX MALAVAI QUINN CUSTOMISATION IN IOKATH!
This is not the referral you're looking for

Ralei
11.15.2017 , 10:29 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by cyrusramsey View Post
I've not done KOTET and anything after than on any character, and I still get that FP.

I know that a problem that many people used to have was that if they picked up a solo mode of any FP, that one would invisibly cancel out other versions from groupfinder, preventing the daily reward. A few patches ago that seems to have been fixed by marking those with a red x, so I would presume that the people having problems with this FP specifically either have the solo mode in their log, or possibly are somewhere on the story surrounding it.
I think you're right. I've got the quest for it in my log but haven't completed the fp and I can't get the fp achievement.

I've got the pvp one, is that all I need? Do I have to do either or both? Anyone know for sure?

kodrac
11.15.2017 , 10:32 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Ralei View Post
I've got the pvp one, is that all I need?
Yes, that's all you need.
Quote: Originally Posted by Mournblood View Post
You are not some champion of logic, teaching the uninformed about the finer points of the fallacy of argumentation. Nor are you a Community Manager working for Bioware, though at least your prolific posting would be an improvement.

Ralei
11.15.2017 , 10:32 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by kodrac View Post
Yes, that's all you need.
Thanks, that was EASY.

IoNonSoEVero
11.15.2017 , 10:57 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Lammia View Post
The reason is that if you didn't do Iokath story, Umbara FP is available to your character. If you did Iokath story, Umbara FP is not available until you do Umbara story. Whether you did KOTFE/ET or anything else is irrelevant; it's attached only to Iokath being done/not done.
If one does the flashpoint for Umbara through this group finder but the character has not yet done Iokath/Umbara, will that mean they can't go through the story/chapter for Umbara later in the natural story progression?

RikuvonDrake
11.15.2017 , 11:05 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by IoNonSoEVero View Post
If one does the flashpoint for Umbara through this group finder but the character has not yet done Iokath/Umbara, will that mean they can't go through the story/chapter for Umbara later in the natural story progression?
No
5char

Bloodworthy - Tomb of Freedon Nadd - The Red Eclipse - Darth Malgus

jzamyslowski
12.09.2017 , 11:34 AM | #28
What if I didnít have time to complete the group finder requirement? Will Darth Hexid be available at another point to recruit?

Normal is only an illusion. What normal for the spider is chaos to the fly.

neverasunset
12.09.2017 , 12:16 PM | #29
im totally bummed out on not getting hexid.

i subscribe even when im inactive to get perks like this and i dint, f@k#$%!!!

Dbohrius
12.09.2017 , 12:48 PM | #30
Short answer: we don't know, and probably neither do the Devs.

Going forward, I'd suggest checking the forums and the website at least once a week to learn about new promotions and stuff. It wasn't hard to qualify to get Hexid. I did it in less than 30 minutes.
Hohoho, now I have a referral link, too!