Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Thank You For Giving Us a Chance to get Darth Hexid

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Thank You For Giving Us a Chance to get Darth Hexid
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

JattaGin
10.19.2017 , 11:34 AM | #51
Quote: Originally Posted by KeithKanneg View Post
Yes, except for you!
Hah!
You know you want it:
My referral link (and explanation of the goodies we get).

DenariusJay
10.19.2017 , 11:45 AM | #52
Yay, another companion that will rot at influence rank 1.
server: The Hot Prospect (10/4/2017 #NEVERFORGET)
Characters: Olivia Munn / Rashida Jones / Alicia Keys / Denzel Washington

CaptRogue
10.19.2017 , 12:08 PM | #53
Yes, except for you!
Hilarious.

Quote: Originally Posted by DenariusJay View Post
Ikr. Why couldn't be something like idk useful?? Not something we have an abundance of.
Interested in 7 FREE days added to your account, plus a FREE Server Transfer & a CM box of unlocks? Follow this LINK!!

supertimtaf
10.19.2017 , 12:28 PM | #54
Quote: Originally Posted by DenariusJay View Post
Depends, I was surprised to see how well Shae Vizla was performing in damage. Maybe we could get an awesome tank companion, it would help a lot. Still, I'm more or less waiting for a clone of Master Ranos, precisely because Ranos dialogues in game seemed "generic".
Eliadil - Darkness Assassin Darth Malgus

Feel free to use my referal link if you liked my help ! Free stuff for you and me !

meddani
10.19.2017 , 12:32 PM | #55
so...3 fp's for example & that's it? sounds easy enough lol.

SolarSaenz
10.19.2017 , 01:43 PM | #56
Quote: Originally Posted by keithkanneg View Post
yes, except for you!
pwnd!

Costello
10.19.2017 , 01:43 PM | #57
Yes, except for you!
It seems strange that this elicits a response. Yet despite this, taken from the roadmap

it’s also going to be fun discussing the updates, answering your questions, addressing your concerns
there seems little communication in so far as the lack of content, the snippets of story that look to be taking a year just to discover what the traitors plan is or they way in which companions have been returned Elara and Quinn's cameo's (hell I've been told Elara can leave the trooper for blowing up the spire if they were a love interest yet signed up with my Smuggler who went dark side for everything. Talk about one event constantly being the only choice that mattered in a negative way being a darkside one) or the multitude that have not been returned after 2 years. The concerns over the balancing of the classes just against a straw man dummy. Or even if the game has a future and the speculation that the development team has been reduced to such numbers as the Janitor and his trusty mop plus the 3 people we see on the live stream.

But stating the new companion works in the exact same way as every bonus companion we have ever received, that is the thing to answer.

KeithKanneg
10.19.2017 , 01:43 PM | #58 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hey all, the following is from the United Forces blog which you will need to read to understand the disclaimer on rewards(*):

http://www.swtor.com/info/news/news-article/20171002

When United Forces goes live, we will be offering new rewards for reconnecting with friends and guildmates in Star Wars: The Old Republic. Log in and play between November 8 – November 27, 2017 to get new rewards*:
  • Simply log in to play to get the new Mini Mogul NM-1 Mini-Pet, inspired by one of our classic Operation bosses, Karagga the Unyielding.
  • Earn the merciless Darth Hexid Companion when you complete three PvE or three PvP missions through Group Finder by the November 27th deadline!
  • Plus, unlock the new ‘United Forces Group Recon’ achievement when you complete three PvE Group Finder activities and get the new ‘United Forces Warzone Recon’ achievement when you complete three PvP matches through Group Finder!
  • Finally, once United Forces goes live, get double rewards: Double XP, Double Command XP, and much more through November 14!
  • NOTE: All achievements are unlocked in-game as earned. The Mini Mogul Mini-Pet and Darth Hexid Companion are delivered via in-game mail on November 28, 2017.

So, the key to getting Darth Hexid is to acquire the “United Forces Group Recon” or United Forces Warzone Recon” Achievements, as that is how we will track the “complete 3 PvE or PvP activities” component of the requirement. Then, we will distribute Darth Hexid (and the mini-pet) during maintenance on the 28th and it'll be available for all of your characters across your entire account (not just legacy-wide) when the servers come back online. Keep in mind, it's likely going to be a 12-hour maintenance that day.

Keith---

*-read disclaimer in the blog
Keith Kanneg | Game Producer
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

CrazyCT
10.19.2017 , 01:54 PM | #59
Keith, will it matter if you do 2 PvP and 1 PvE, for example, or will it only count if you do 3 of either? (Just for clarity)
"An argument must have opposition if it is to prove itself."
Queen of the White Knights <==== Click to pay tribute to your Queen
Once managed to use "Obfuscate" in a sentence. Allegedly sounds like.....Robbie Williams?

Damask_Rose
10.19.2017 , 01:55 PM | #60
Quote: Originally Posted by CrazyCT View Post
Keith, will it matter if you do 2 PvP and 1 PvE, for example, or will it only count if you do 3 of either? (Just for clarity)
The way it's written you will need 3 of one or 3 of the other since a mix won't get either achievement.