What Happened to Revan? *SPOILERS*

So, as we see in the Foundry flashpoint, after you defeat Revan, he speaks the words Malak spoke when he was killed, but disappears in a flash of light.

Is it possible he somehow teleported, using the force or some other technology,possible Rakata?

Or transported himself into the force as Obi-Wan did in the heat of battle, a technique Jedi wouldn't learn for another few thousand years.

Or did he simply die, and explode into a burst of force energy as Sidious did?

Opinions and speculations are welcome!

So, as we see in the Foundry flashpoint, after you defeat Revan, he speaks the words Malak spoke when he was killed, but disappears in a flash of light.

Is it possible he somehow teleported, using the force or some other technology,possible Rakata?

Or transported himself into the force as Obi-Wan did in the heat of battle, a technique Jedi wouldn't learn for another few thousand years.

Or did he simply die, and explode into a burst of force energy as Sidious did?

Opinions and speculations are welcome!

Why the empire kills revan I do not know, but he doesn't die in the republic side.:rolleyes:

Why the empire kills revan I do not know, but he doesn't die in the republic side.:rolleyes:

Republic story takes place before the Imperial one. The Reps free him and he makes his way to the foundry, Then the imperials kill him.

I've said it once and I'll say it again Revan may succeed in his pursuit of sith genocide. This is the time at which the sith race went extinct.( yes there is the lost tribe but they were lost since the hyperspace wars and they aren't found until after Luke is grand master)

I've said it once and I'll say it again Revan may succeed in his pursuit of sith genocide. This is the time at which the sith race went extinct.( yes there is the lost tribe but they were lost since the hyperspace wars and they aren't found until after Luke is grand master)

Sith went to the Rule of Two because Bane wiped them all out. No way are they going to be able to retcon revan as the one that wipes everyone out.

Sith went to the Rule of Two because Bane wiped them all out. No way are they going to be able to retcon revan as the one that wipes everyone out.

I beg you to differ, because bane and Revan both have the same maker, and if Drew says something its final, So you better pray Drew doesnt make Revan into the God we all know he is

Edited by Revan-the-knight

because he is a pyschopath who wants to kill everyone in the empire, including the civilians.

Erm, not at all, unless you're referring to someone else.

The plan you cited is the Emperor's plan. Revan was imprisoned by the Emperor for 300 years, and learned the Emperor's long term plans to drain the life from literally everything in the Galaxy, to become a God. Revan understandably didn't like those plans and sought to oppose them, which is why the Empire seeks to destroy him. Revan doesn't actually "die" though as noted at the Foundry, only disappears.

The sith species is wiped out sometime in the of TOR. Bane exists much later an by then the sith were just followers of the order.

My opinion is that he died, although there is evidence pointing to both sides, we never really know until we know.

My theory is that the blast wave sent when he vanished was him dieing, in the way Palpatine died, and many other famous force users died. He died in a blast of force energy, this was the Sith side of him, the other was him centering himself as we see before he died, with light enveloping him. That was his light side. He transcended into the force and exploded at the same time.

This theory is also backed up by his final words being the same as Malak's before he perished.

Again, though, we never know until we know for sure.