Hello everyone. I have returned!

Skyrison

Hello,

You all may have remembered me as a different person, a different name. Sarfux. I am still the same person with the same ideas and good suggestions. However I didn't keep tabs on that account for a bit because of complications. I have been working long and hard on my game, Ever After, but it seems it has taken a turn for the negative. I can't figure some things out. So I am moving on for right now and taking a break from it. If you have all been wondering where I am, that is it.

Now on to business. I am glad I have returned. Very good things have come into the game in the past months I have been gone! Hopefully the chat bubbles will be in soon but I can live without those. I have missed the conversations SO much in game with the voice acting, choosing your decisions so on and so forth. It's great to be back after working effortlessly on my game. It's still in beginning stages.

I am glad that they have decided to do stuff concerning the Hutts as a side. Mark my words Hutt Cartel will be the 3rd faction. I can feel it. If you all remember, I have even given some ideas to BioWare to do that as shown here Hutt selection screen and Class selection (1) Class selection (2) I will be photoshopping more in time with some really snazzy looking pieces to ;) I have also emailed them before I went off of the game a while ago about my idea about the Hutt Cartel being a playable side. I think it would fit in perfectly with the star wars galaxy because the Hutts don't like both the Empire nor Republic. I have given them some VERY good ideas and so have you guys. I am glad they are starting to implement them. The Hutts cannot be left out! They are a big part of Star Wars. Especially in this era.

I have also been hard at work with maintaining my friendships with Eric Musco and James Ohlen. They are great guys. Eric is a great community manager and he seems to really care about what we think. James Ohlen is still on TOR don't worry about that :p of course you have all read the news he talked at gdc. I hope that my idea sent to James were as optimistic for the game as he thought in the past. I have been with this game since the early stages of pre beta and I don't intend on quitting it for the rest of my life. I have so many great ideas for this game that can make it grow. Other members have great ones also! :)

I took a break to work on my mmorpg, and now that isn't going too smooth so I have decided to play a little bit more. I know we may have had our disagreements in the past some of you, but I assure you I LOVE this game with all my heart and I like the majority of you who use common sense, love the game also and try to grow the community. The combination of everything. It is my love and passion of the gaming world. I am constantly at work photoshopping new ideas, typing up storylines, plots to what could go inside SWTOR now and overall sending my ideas to James Ohlen or other developers via email. We as a community must hold the game together and be vigilant, together with respect and not attacking each other. :)

Well I just wanted to say I am back. I don't have an inflated view of myself or think I am better than anyone. I want to clear that up right now. We are all part of this game. We all want it to last a long time and rest assured with your cooperation along with the great developers making this game a fantastic journey in the Star Wars galaxy, I know we will make this game be even better than it ever was in the past. Continue doing the great stuff you are doing devs! Know that I support you.

I hope you all are enjoying your stay here as much as I am. And to those who know who I am, hello again :p May the force be with you all! ^_^ btw, I told ya guys something with the Hutts were coming before I left ;)

Thanks guys. It is great to be back and see you all. Lots of you on the forums I still remember and I am glad you are still here also. Now that it is not 2am in the morning maybe my hello thread will get some more people saying hi.

Still name dropping is see. :)

Question: Why are you being redundant?? http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=559379

Why not just necro your own thread??

Hey Andryah nice to see you again. :)

Well I wanted to have people know who I am without having a second post saying "Oh, btw this is Sarfux" or something like that. I just wanted to start a new thread so you guys would know it's me. I could have necroed true, but it was just nicer to start another thread to say hi. No harm meant :)

I am just a person that has been with the game since before early pre beta/alpha that defends it a lot while also giving out great ideas for future things to do in the game. I really enjoy it a lot and glad you guys do to. I give ideas via email to the developers sometimes about things and sometimes catch wind of stuff. Call me a staunch defender of SWTOR if you will :p

No you aren't being rude. I'm nobody special or trollish or anything like that. I am just saying a humble hello and reintroducing myself. :) Just being nice is all.

Edited by Skyrison

Hey Andryah nice to see you again. :)

Well I wanted to have people know who I am without having a second post saying "Oh, btw this is Sarfux" or something like that. I just wanted to start a new thread so you guys would know it's me. I could have necroed true, but it was just nicer to start another thread to say hi. No harm meant :)

Hehe... fair enough. :)

*Darth Vader voice* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

AH! Lord Rahvin! How have you been? :) Missed you lots. I know we had our disagreements but that was in the past. Concentrate on the here and now. :) Be glad I'm back. Another one to give fresh ideas and defend the game.