ONE time codes?????

DOlivaw

I wonder who had that awfull idea !!!!!!!!!!! If someone in EA or BIOWARE wants from Us NOT to play the game, just SHUT the hole game and do not play with our nerves. I tried to log in for 16 minutes with no luck , and after any of my trying i had a new code in my e-mail ( with some delay )!!!!! If you dont find a better solution for the security, even that i am a subscriber I WILL NOT PLAY THAT GAME AGAIN

Change login name to display name (the name that shows in the upper right corner of this website when you are logged in). Email is no longer accepted. Change your PW to something secure and GET A SECURITY KEY. There's an app for your phone, or a little keychain thing you can order in. Now you will not need temporary passwords.

So simple.

so many people just can't seem to follow simple instructions. lol

It's not just the instructions. Many people have rotating IPs which causes them to do this ONE TIME PASSWORD thing every time they log in. It's an annoyance.

And being forced to use a Security Key is not a valid fix. The Security Key is supposed to be an option, not a necessity.

:cool:

Edited by Blackavaar

It's not just the instructions. Many people have rotating IPs which causes them to do this ONE TIME PASSWORD thing every time they log in. It's an annoyance.

And being forced to use a Security Key is not a valid fix. The Security Key is supposed to be an option, not a necessity.

:cool:

It is an option. Your options are the Security Key or OTPs.