Jaesa Willsaam and Lord Scourge Crew Member Update

TaitWatson

Hey Starfighters!

I've seen a number of posts and questions about this, and I wanted to swoop in (okay, no more flight puns, they're just not working) and let you all know that Jaesa Willsaam and Lord Scourge will be available to all classes of their respective factions in Game Update 2.6. :tran_smile:

-tait

ermagerd thanks for the update

Slightly related question - given the discrepancy in usefulness between Republic and Imperial crew members (Imperials have no options similar to Nadia Grell, for example), can we expect an update at some point that makes the passives and actives more customizable? (I will also admit that I would love to hear Blizz as my copilot, but I just can't justify using him.)

Hey Starfighters!

I've seen a number of posts and questions about this, and I wanted to swoop in (okay, no more flight puns, they're just not working) and let you all know that Jaesa Willsaam and Lord Scourge will be available to all classes of their respective factions in Game Update 2.6. :tran_smile:

-tait

Thank you. Posts like these restore my faith in this game and make the subscription worth it.

Question: Does Jeasa have different dialogue depending on whether she is LS or DS? I used LS jeasa on the 2.5 PTS found her boring but now that unlocked my DS jeasa on my marauder I wonder if she is better. Granted DS might be too much - I still get creeped out by the DS constant remarks about blood.

Sorry to derail the thread.

• 5 weeks later...

I'm happy about the Jaesa Willsaam's fix, however why is it that you are able to unlock her twice?

With that being said it seems Lt Pierce hasn't been acquired on my GSF legacy, even though I unlocked him on my galactic starfighter map.

Will this fix be addressed too?

I'm happy about the Jaesa Willsaam's fix, however why is it that you are able to unlock her twice?

With that being said it seems Lt Pierce hasn't been acquired on my GSF legacy, even though I unlocked him on my galactic starfighter map.

I have this same problem with Treek. I unlocked her as a flight compaion, but not in the ground game and she does not show up as unlocked on my GSF legacy page.

Kinda with my Dustmaker. I mastered it before 2.6 so I can't get the mastery achievement.

Edited by Sadishist