what do i

Reapermoonshadow

so even if i are able to make all the armoring and mods there not like a chance to get the 27 schemitc have to buy one and re them tell it gives it to me or will it give it to me on reing only one 27 sorry if it sounds lame just want to know thax for the help so fare

Having any or all previous schematics has zero influence on the ability to learn new ones.

Edited by psandak

just to add in I think most servers had this happen with 2.0 coming out on PTS the price of the mats for crafting those end game mods and armoring took a major hit, If I was you I would not spend a lot of time and credits to learn the 26 and 27 mods unless you doing end game raiding they are dropping in price quickly with new end game gear about to be released Edited by Mcadamsl

just to add in I think most servers had this happen with 2.0 coming out on PTS the price of the mats for crafting those end game mods and armoring took a major hit, If I was you I would not spend a lot of time and credits to learn the 26 and 27 mods unless you doing end game raiding they are dropping in price quickly with new end game gear about to be released

IF you wait and make what you can now I'm making out pretty good selling what schematic makes I have till the new stuff is out and four man the SM ops for schematic runs for BH gear if you like collecting them like me or 6 man the HMs at 55 for the 27 ... and start gearing up any alts now etc