The Forsaken Renegades (a role play focus guild. Imperial faction)

Ktanus

Outcast: A person who is rejected or cast out, as from home or society. (dictionary.reference.com)

Shunned: to keep away from (a place, person, object, society...)

Forsaken: The past particle of forsake: to quit or leave entirely, abandon, to give up or renounce

Renegade: a person who deserts... a cause for another.

The Forsaken Renegades is not simply a name banded together because we thought it looks cool, it's our guild motto, our way of life in the guild.

By definition, no we don't work for the Empire, no we don't work for the Republic either, nor the Hutts. We stand separate. As society has shunned, or cast us out, we renegades reject them in turn. We don't subscribe to society and its rules for subjugating the masses. Over the years of drifting from star system to star system we learned one simple rule, to rely on only ourselves, as we have never felt the warm embrace of various forms of government. We now stand together to reject them entirely. And within our group, we will find stability, strength, protection, and more.

The Forsaken Renegades are a clan of nomadic mercenaries, bounty hunters, some might call 'scum of the galaxies.' We are looking for others like ourselves, like-minded souls, not willing to be enslaved by the Empire. "Let the Dogs of War have at each other, let the gnashing of teeth be theirs," I say.~Rivaik.

((We are serious about the role play focus of this guild. In previous games, I've had massive heavy role play experience of which I can draw inspiration, ideas, rules, and direction. No this will not be considered a heavy rp guild. This will not be one of those tiny guilds lead by someone with some half-cocked idea that had inspiration only for a moment. I have been in too many so-called rp guilds that have advertised as such, but then never do. This will not be one of those. The size and quality of this guild also depends very heavily on those that are reading this right now. If you want to get more involved with role play, contact Rivaik, Nal'mod, Skaa'di or Red'gaston in game.

Requirements: In character interview, ooc interview, yes, and role play too. Some semblance of a back-story is critical, as well as an understanding that you are reaching out to this guild for the specific reason of role playing in the Star Wars environment, in which your characters live, breathe, and bleed. 18+ please.

As the officers will represent members, the members also represent the guild as a whole. If you're feeling particularly goofy and feeling like jumping around the GTN, do you feel that is a good representation of the guild focus? No? Then please log onto another character for that. If you're feeling cranky and want to troll or be a wad in general chat, don't represent the Forsaken Renegades in such a manner. We simply plead that while you are role playing a Forsaken Renegade character, please act accordingly. This guild and the members will be taken seriously as a stoic and steadfast member of the role play community as a whole. The goal: That we may be on an alt, and have someone in gen chat say, "Oh yeah, check out Forsaken Renegades, good solid guild, good people." Reputation is important.

...and thank you for your support :cool:

Edited by Ktanus

Just wondering if there is a website for the guild. I'd like to find out a bit more details about the theme/focus. I've been looking for a mercenary themed guild for a while now - on either faction - that wasn't just another military guild fighting in service to their ruling faction and wasn't a Mando guild. Nothing wrong with Mando, just that I've done that and it's not what I'm looking for right now. I'm seeking sort of a Robin Hood / A-Team hybrid I guess. I do know of exactly one guild along those lines, but I'm also curious about others.