screwed economy server list

Poolerzeus

So, if nothing is done about people who gained invaluable gear and credits from the warzone exploit, this is the list of the servers i will skip when i get my invite :

Here is the current list of US East Coast (EST) servers. This list will be updated throughout Early Access and Launch as we open more servers.

PvE - English

Canderous Ordo

Corellian Run

Darth Bandon

Drunk Side Cantina

Giradda the Hutt

Grand Master Zym

Jedi Covenant

Juyo

Kaas City

Keller's Void

Krayt Dragon

Mind Trick

Shadow Hand

Shii-Cho

Sith Meditation Sphere

Sith Wyrm

Tarro Blood

The Shadowlands

PvP - English

Anchorhead

Belgoth's Beacon

Bondar Crystal

Davik's Estate

Death Wind Corridor

Hedarr Soongh

Helm of Graush

Iron Citadel

Kinrath Spider

Naddist Rebels

Port Nowhere

Prophecy of the Five

Saber of Exar Kun

Sword of Ajunta Pall

Terentatek

The Fatman

The Twin Spears

Veela

Vulkar Highway

RP-PvE - English

Lord Adraas

Rubat Crystal

Shien

Sanctum of the Exalted

The Ebon Hawk

RP-PvP - English

Jung Ma

p.s. Sticky please ? :D

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

they really cant handle this. people will be pissed if their chars. are deleted. and EA wont allow bioware to ban a single person as that compromises their profits.

the only thing we can pray for is that bioware fixes this BEFORE new servers roll out. or at least those new servers become full fast before anyone has a chance to exploit.

they really cant handle this. people will be pissed if their chars. are deleted. and EA wont allow bioware to ban a single person as that compromises their profits.

the only thing we can pray for is that bioware fixes this BEFORE new servers roll out. or at least those new servers become full fast before anyone has a chance to exploit.

Wait so piss off the 1mil+ that didnt get in...or the 5% of 100k that got in and exploited? I think you have your bad business standards backwards.

I really don't see the point, exploit or not, it happen. Real or not it's not going to change anything, there will be no bans or roll backs because it's the way EA/BW set it up. Not the player's fault and this is my honest opinion, as first day pre-order/code render than didn't get in today. All this will be forgotten before the 20th and that's a fact. Do yourself a favor and move on, like many of us did.

Wait so piss off the 1mil+ that didnt get in...or the 5% of 100k that got in and exploited? I think you have your bad business standards backwards.

you're just not thinking realistically. i mean i wish they would get rolled back or deleted but its not going to happen. what would that do to biowares reputation?

they would catch more crap for deleting that 5% than they would for telling everyone "its ok" and leaving stuff untouched.

The point is... those that exploited their way to 50 will have more time to gather lvl 50 top tier PVP gear. Those late comers that have to lvl the hard way will take 2 - 4 weeks to hit 50. In that time, the exploiter, dec 13th player will have a huge advantage in Open world PVP and WZ's.

you're just not thinking realistically. i mean i wish they would get rolled back or deleted but its not going to happen. what would that do to biowares reputation?

they would catch more crap for deleting that 5% than they would for telling everyone "its ok" and leaving stuff untouched.

What would it do for their reputation? Uhhhh... for one, it would show gamers that they provide a level playing field and that cheaters/exploiters will be severely punished. Anyone that took advantage of this should be rolled back to level 10, losing any credits/gear they gained because of the exploit.

What would it do for their reputation? Uhhhh... for one, it would show gamers that they provide a level playing field and that cheaters/exploiters will be severely punished. Anyone that took advantage of this should be rolled back to level 10, losing any credits/gear they gained because of the exploit.

Last i checked no one would quit if nothing was done about it... i know i wouldnt. id just be upset. but if my character was deleted that i put 12+ hours into then heck yes id be pissed and ready to quit.

If you had a million people signing up to pay you 60 bucks deposit, and 15 dollars a month from there on out. Would you jeopardize that profit by banning them or deleting their characters?

If yes, now imagine you're the most corrupt and generally negative company in the world, would you still jeopardize that profit?

In that time, the exploiter, dec 13th player will have a huge advantage in Open world PVP and WZ's.

Not likely. They'll be playing against the very small pool of other level 50s, waiting for the rest of the server to catch up. And honestly, not that many people enjoy camping lowbies for hours or days on end.

Guarantee we're about to see some whines from level 50s in the next week or so complaining about nothing to do/long waits at level cap.