Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Real Life Picture Thread!


Kirameki's Avatar


Kirameki
02.16.2012 , 11:24 AM | #931
Small warning because this might cause lfmao effects :

I'm feeling blue

omg its pink

Some falls :

It's a colorful world

My own hair and you may guess what my fav color is:

http://a1.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/i...45343f24/l.jpg
http://a2.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/i...64d3dd05/l.jpg

Bit more recent :

http://a4.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/i...0c339065/l.jpg
http://a1.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/i...23ee4c81/l.jpg
^^ yes those are custom painted ponies
http://a1.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/i...6c75746d/l.jpg

and nowadays I mellowed down :

http://i856.photobucket.com/albums/a...NoPewPew/3.jpg


The moment i get a job that allows me to color my hair and do weird stuff with it I go right back at it.
"Why you stuck-up, half-witted, scruffy-looking nerf-herder!"
Referral linkfor you to get goodies and me my army of droids.
TwitterInstagram

Angel_of_Cain's Avatar


Angel_of_Cain
02.16.2012 , 12:00 PM | #932
Quote: Originally Posted by Kirameki View Post
Small warning because this might cause lfmao effects :

I'm feeling blue

omg its pink

Some falls :

It's a colorful world

My own hair and you may guess what my fav color is:

http://a1.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/i...45343f24/l.jpg
http://a2.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/i...64d3dd05/l.jpg

Bit more recent :

http://a4.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/i...0c339065/l.jpg
http://a1.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/i...23ee4c81/l.jpg
^^ yes those are custom painted ponies
http://a1.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/i...6c75746d/l.jpg

and nowadays I mellowed down :

http://i856.photobucket.com/albums/a...NoPewPew/3.jpg


The moment i get a job that allows me to color my hair and do weird stuff with it I go right back at it.
Awsome hair
Quote: Originally Posted by battlebug View Post
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.
Quote: Originally Posted by VoidJustice View Post
The community itself ended any chance at open world pvp by rolling imperial in mass.

zaea's Avatar


zaea
02.16.2012 , 12:01 PM | #933
It's not freakish!

I love the blue! Any time I dye my hair I either start with blue or red and as it fades, work my way into another color. I've had my hair every color of the rainbow but I seem to always start with either blue or red.

I usually just do clip-in weave. I used to glue it but I got tired of trying to get the **** out of my hair. I remember getting micros done all the time and sitting 6-8 hours at a time before they were finished. I had hair ADD back then and would have them redone once a month so I could do different colors rather than wait the 2 months that I should have >_>

My two favorites sets were these:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net...48377355_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net..._7312788_n.jpg

Thankfully dreads don't take near as long to put in my hair. I still wish I could take a nap while they were getting put in (I do this with some of my tattoos) but it requires me to move my head frequently enough that it's a no go.


I have a skrillex douche cut now because of a compromise I made with my fiance. (He didn't like my head shaved, I didn't like him with short hair....I can keep a patch of my hair shaved and he can keep his above shoulder length but below the chin lol.)
At least a dread install on it will look pretty interesting.

I still have a lot of wigs but since it's almost impossible to find 'real' looking wigs in unnatural colors, they're all pretty tame.


I'm really happy to have a job with open minded people that don't care much about my appearance as long as I have my bits covered. I'm never seen by people outside of the office anyway so it probably doesn't matter much.



I need to take more pics of my dread sets when I get around to wearing them. I still have the first two wool sets I'd ever owned. I don't think I'll ever get rid of them tbh.

DarthMarcin's Avatar


DarthMarcin
02.16.2012 , 02:01 PM | #934
Quote: Originally Posted by zaea View Post
I hope all you people posting your photos from facebook realize that everybody can find your facebook profile using part of your photo address?
Just friendly warning.

Angel_of_Cain's Avatar


Angel_of_Cain
02.16.2012 , 02:06 PM | #935
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthMarcin View Post
I hope all you people posting your photos from facebook realize that everybody can find your facebook profile using part of your photo address?
Just friendly warning.
are they still able to view it if it is a private profile?
Quote: Originally Posted by battlebug View Post
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.
Quote: Originally Posted by VoidJustice View Post
The community itself ended any chance at open world pvp by rolling imperial in mass.

uidLucid's Avatar


uidLucid
02.16.2012 , 02:38 PM | #936

zaea's Avatar


zaea
02.16.2012 , 02:46 PM | #937
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthMarcin View Post
I hope all you people posting your photos from facebook realize that everybody can find your facebook profile using part of your photo address?
Just friendly warning.
I know, I just don't care.
My profile is set in a way that I won't get random requests or messages.

If you don't want someone seeing it, don't post it on the internet. Period.
Seems more people need to be told that these days.

My facebook has nothing in it I would care about if someone were to post it publicly. My life is not nearly that interesting.


Lucid I assume you're the one I'm talking to right now about dreads on FB lololol

uidLucid's Avatar


uidLucid
02.16.2012 , 02:59 PM | #938
Quote: Originally Posted by zaea View Post
I know, I just don't care.
My profile is set in a way that I won't get random requests or messages.

If you don't want someone seeing it, don't post it on the internet. Period.
Seems more people need to be told that these days.

My facebook has nothing in it I would care about if someone were to post it publicly. My life is not nearly that interesting.


Lucid I assume you're the one I'm talking to right now about dreads on FB lololol
Yeeeeeeup.

zaea's Avatar


zaea
02.16.2012 , 03:03 PM | #939
Soon we shall run into each other on a third community. And e-argue about abs.

uidLucid's Avatar


uidLucid
02.16.2012 , 04:05 PM | #940
Quote: Originally Posted by zaea View Post
Soon we shall run into each other on a third community. And e-argue about abs.
Absception. 0.0