Double Bladed Lightsaber.

LuckyRiley

I am a level 13 Jedi Shadow. It seems I did something wrong. I do not have my double bladed lightsaber. I checked my inventory. I checked the vendor to see if i had sold it. Nothing. What did I do wrong and where can I get another one

When you pick your AC and choose Shadow, your quest giver gives you a bag of goodies. That bag has the dbl bladed saber. R.clk to open bag.

Now, if you have sold the bag, then you are SOL, son.

Most likely you sold it and if you did then unfortunately you are out of luck. You have but a few choices left to you:

1. Put in a help ticket and maybe, just maybe they will restore it for you (might takes days/weeks if at all)

2. Check AH and see if there is a cheep one on there

3. Play with a single bladed one until you get another (never seen one drop in game at low levels so could be awhile)

4. Re-roll

Not trying to be a jerk about any of this but really your options are limited at this point.

Then you might've accidentally sold it, or tried to sell it but the merchant wouldn't buy it, then continued to delete it, in which case, go to the GTN and buy a temporary one then do Black Talon (Empire) or Esseles (Republic) and get a moddable one.

Good luck :)

Most likely you sold it and if you did then unfortunately you are out of luck. You have but a few choices left to you:

1. Put in a help ticket and maybe, just maybe they will restore it for you (might takes days/weeks if at all)

3. Play with a single bladed one until you get another (never seen one drop in game at low levels so could be awhile)

4. Re-roll

Not trying to be a jerk about any of this but really your options are limited at this point.

how do I submit a help ticket?

4. Re-roll

Try these. Being that your only lvl 13, re-rolling is not totally suxxor-ville. Sorry dude.

I wonder if BW could be a little more descriptive with the bag. I didn't delete mine, but it was a while before I figured out what it was for.

• 1 month later...

continue questing and buy a orange one with the planet commendations. you can get a weapon either at the second or third planet you go to as you level up.

until then buy a cheap one on the gtn. no need to reroll.

You can make due till you can get a replacement.

Easiest is probably the one on the commendation vendor on Coruscant. 12 or 14 commendations, forget which.

just do esseles, you will get one eventually and level up while doing a couple runs of it too

• 6 months later...

I'm a little surprised at some of the misinformation here.

As someone that was trying to get a double-sided lightsaber myself, I am also surprised at how difficult and non-intuitive it was.

First thing's first, you must start off as a dark side sith inquisitor.

You start the game on Korriban and by the time you leave through the spacesport (to meet your new master) on that new planet (forgot the name) you will pass through the Imperial Fleet before boarding another shuttle.

Your primary mission/objective will be to continue on meeting your master on that other planet, so it's very easy to miss. But you have to right click on one of the secondary missions and there's a guy that will ask you what would you rather do, learn the force or learn how to fight (lightsaber). Pick learn how to fight and you will specialize into a Sith Assassin and you'll get a backpack with the double lightsaber in it and a few other items and thats where you'll also have the ability to disperse points across your skill tree.

I'm surprised I couldnt find a single cohesive written or video guide on how to do this on all of the internet. In fact, it took a friend who went through it himself to show me how to do it, and even then the location of the guy (secondary mission icon) can change depending on the player, but in general it's on the Imperial Fleet.

Remember - Start off as Sith Inquisitor - Right after you leave Korriban, it's on the Imperial Fleet as an optional secondary mission.

Edited by dbthitman

As someone that was trying to get a double-sided lightsaber myself, I am also surprised at how difficult and non-intuitive it was.

Remember - Start off as Sith Inquisitor - Right after you leave Korriban, it's on the Imperial Fleet as an optional secondary mission.

Please allow me to clear up some misinformation here:

1) You don't need to be a "dark side Sith Inquisitor" to wield a double-bladed lightsaber. The "Shadow" advanced class for Jedi Consulars also wields a double-bladed lightsaber. However, the other advanced class, Jedi Sage, does not.

2) Of the two advanced classes for Sith Inquisitors, the Sith Assassin advanced class wields a double-bladed lightsaber. The other advanced class, Sith Sorcerer, does not.

3) You don't need to choose the Dark Side. Light/Dark has nothing to do with it. You can play a light side Sith Assassin or a dark side Jedi Shadow, or any mix of the above - it's only the advanced class that matters.

4) Your choice of class affects a lot more than just the type of weapon you wield.However, your advanced class means a lot more than that. It also determines what roles you can play (healer, tank, DPS), what kind of armor you wear, and each class has its own storyline too. If the only thing you care about in the game is the double-bladed lightsaber, then by all means choose Sith Assassin or Jedi Shadow, but be aware that a whole bunch of other things are decided when you choose your advanced class too.

5) Even if you lose or sell the lightsaber and/or the class bag, you're not entirely out of luck. It's your choice of advanced class allows you to wield the weapon, not the weapon itself. You could always pick up a new one from the GTN or a vendor.

Edited by DPCummerbund

You start the game on Korriban and by the time you leave through the spacesport (to meet your new master) on that new planet (forgot the name) you will pass through the Imperial Fleet before boarding another shuttle.

Your primary mission/objective will be to continue on meeting your master on that other planet, so it's very easy to miss. But you have to right click on one of the secondary missions and there's a guy that will ask you what would you rather do, learn the force or learn how to fight (lightsaber). Pick learn how to fight and you will specialize into a Sith Assassin and you'll get a backpack with the double lightsaber in it and a few other items and thats where you'll also have the ability to disperse points across your skill tree.

I'm surprised I couldnt find a single cohesive written or video guide on how to do this on all of the internet. In fact, it took a friend who went through it himself to show me how to do it, and even then the location of the guy (secondary mission icon) can change depending on the player, but in general it's on the Imperial Fleet.

you don't have to be a dark side inquisitor. if you pick the assassin AC, you get to use double-bladed sabers no matter what your DS/LS rank is. the double-bladed saber is the assassin's/shadow's signature weapon, like commandos being the only class able to use hand cannons, and snipers being the only class able to use sniper rifles.

4. Re-roll

Just got one on Hammer Station this morning. I'm a sorcerer, can't wield it, but I could dang sure yank the mods out. :p

Go look at the GTN, Theres a lvl 14 orange one that is ALWAYS selling. Constantly. Never stops.

If failing that, do some pvp, get ganked on with your lowly single saber, get laughed at. Then buy the lvl 14 one from the vendor for 330 comms.

Failing that keep doing class quests on dromund kaas, some of them drop double bladed sabers as a reward.