Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What’s the latest info on Lightning Sorc?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
What’s the latest info on Lightning Sorc?

Seterade
11.15.2019 , 04:40 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by Rion_Starkiller View Post
And does anyone even use 110% accuracy in pvp?
On deception sins in meta matchs it is invaluable. getting that low slash on the sorc hlr ever 15 sec while suffering from -5% accuracy debuff and inquisitor natural 10% defence rating.

TrixxieTriss
11.15.2019 , 08:40 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by Seterade View Post
On deception sins in meta matchs it is invaluable. getting that low slash on the sorc hlr ever 15 sec while suffering from -5% accuracy debuff and inquisitor natural 10% defence rating.
Yep, I think most melee weapon damage classes need some accuracy in pvp. Most ranged and all tech and force abilities don’t need them.
I’ve been using 5% on my Jugg, but it’s a work in progress and stats are constantly influx at the moment as I get the set bonus and try to get the right mods and enhancements

MandoMetal
11.15.2019 , 09:00 PM | #33
For at least MM, Deception, and Carnage, running high accuracy used to be noticeably helpful in pvp IMO.

Those specific class specs seemingly have not changed much damage type wise, so I imagine it would still be worth running high accuracy in a lot of cases... especially in ranked where a miss can basically cost you a game at times
- All-Galaxy Roleplayer

"I may be hetero bud... but I'll blast you with so much KappaPride, it'll make ur gendr spin"

Rion_Starkiller
11.18.2019 , 01:58 PM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by Seterade View Post
I ran ~104% acc in 5.0. I'm not sure what to run now in pvp because of the larger accuracy stat pool. But 108% feels good for now -- and I don't have to change out a bunch of mods/left side for pvp vs pve raids this way. Just a stim and augment IIRC.
-Beruhl, NiM Space Barbie and Solo Ranked Forum PvP (ง︡'-'︠)ง
(\/)(Ö,,,,Ö)(\/) ¦̵̱ ̵̱ ̵̱ ̵̱ ̵̱(̢ ̡͇̅└͇̅┘͇̅ (▤8כ−◦
8 pugs and a grophet i do what i want major league memes can i borrow a stim?