Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Twi'lek Purple Skin

EsmeFrost
11.23.2019 , 06:50 PM | #191
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkEcIipse View Post
I ain't getting any younger. I'll believe it when I see it. Sure hope we don't get disappointed.
Fingers crossed...

Diggeric
11.28.2019 , 03:27 AM | #192
I really hope they add new skin colours soon, just from this thread alone you can see how many players have wanted new skin colours so let's all hope 2020 will be the year lol, to finally have Purple skin for Twi'leks and, also Red skin for Nautolans are the biggest things I'd want for new customisation options. Both of which I was surprised when the two species hadn't launched with those two skin colours.

Willjb
11.29.2019 , 10:11 AM | #193
Paxton Rall has purple skin. Perhaps that's progress.

BlueShiftRecall
12.05.2019 , 12:51 AM | #194
Quote: Originally Posted by Willjb View Post
Paxton Rall has purple skin. Perhaps that's progress.
Feels more like just a tease at the moment.
Quote: Originally Posted by Darkelefantos View Post
BTW, it's really hard not to read your name as Blue****tRecall.
Supporter Of: Purple Twi'leks (Since 2015) , More Miraluka Masks and Pink Togruta's

Jesira
12.05.2019 , 11:17 AM | #195
Definitely still waiting on purple Twi'lek skin but with how it has been 8 years since launch and not a single Twi'lek customization update has occurred, I am seriously hoping they will get significant customization upgrades beyond 1 skin color....Hopefully they add lekku wraps, new headbands, new make up, new eye colors, new tattoos, multiple skin tones, and a new face type. If they can ever find a way to provide different types of lekku or different ways for them to rest that would be great but I won't hold my breath on that one lol.

I would like them to focus on expanding customization to all of the current existing species in the game instead of adding new ones for a while, now that Nautalon's have launched. Zabraks, Rattataki, and Twi'lek have all not seen a single update so they should start there.
MORE ARCANN PLS

Ylliarus
12.05.2019 , 01:39 PM | #196
Quote: Originally Posted by Jesira View Post
Definitely still waiting on purple Twi'lek skin but with how it has been 8 years since launch and not a single Twi'lek customization update has occurred, I am seriously hoping they will get significant customization upgrades beyond 1 skin color....Hopefully they add lekku wraps, new headbands, new make up, new eye colors, new tattoos, multiple skin tones, and a new face type. If they can ever find a way to provide different types of lekku or different ways for them to rest that would be great but I won't hold my breath on that one lol.

I would like them to focus on expanding customization to all of the current existing species in the game instead of adding new ones for a while, now that Nautalon's have launched. Zabraks, Rattataki, and Twi'lek have all not seen a single update so they should start there.
I definitely agree with you there. The species you mentioned have had no new customization options added ever since launch. And the argument "maybe they're not popular enough" is not a valid one here, because seemingly unpopular species did get new customization options (Cathar) while a really popular one like the Twi'lek did not.
The Lecyllath Legacy
Darth Malgus [EU]
SWTOR Player since November 25th, 2012
And here is my referral link!