Masterwork Crystals

Collec

Why do new decos cost Masterwork Crystals and few cost UC's as well. You have those Ossan relics or what they are called. Are people swimming in Masterwork Crystals now? Not all run 20 alts all day every day on Ossus and chase BIS gear, so not all have Masterwork Crystals to spend and burn through.

You couldn't even bother to keep Ossan relics relevant till next daily zone or planet...and then ignore it,like you do Mannan relics, Ziost tokens and so many others. Keep keeping this game in a gutter BW with your ****** decisions.

The entire Ossus update has been designed around 1 core idea - prolonged grind. So yes, they absolutely did price some cosmetic decorations with scarce, valuable currency hard-earned for BIS gear just to make you grind some more.

Expect more of this in the future. Keith's NIM guild is basically designing this game now and dictating the grind for everyone except hardcore raiding & billionarie players.

I dislike grind, but the big disappointment for me is when decorations are locked behind Ops or other challenging group content, when those decorations bind on acquire. Basically, out of reach for me. If I have to grind or search the GTN, at least there's a chance.

The entire Ossus update has been designed around 1 core idea - prolonged grind. So yes, they absolutely did price some cosmetic decorations with scarce, valuable currency hard-earned for BIS gear just to make you grind some more.

Expect more of this in the future. Keith's NIM guild is basically designing this game now and dictating the grind for everyone except hardcore raiding & billionarie players.

Keith's NIM GUILD????

It doesn't matter who "designs" it. That whole influencer program is a joke(I know you are talking about a guild,but I am talking about those jokers). This game is a joke,even though I think it's in very good spot at the moment. You have tons of stuff to do in game. But since BW only knows how to raise level cap and gear to buy themselves time from one patch to next to expansion to patch to patch etc. PVP should be "gearless" where gear doesn't matter,but that will never happen in SWTOR. And as far as Keith, I think he's doing great job. While Ben was in charge was horrible. Glad that he's on Anthem now and that game is trash as expected.

It would be nice,if you could convert Relics of Ossus in Masterwork Crystal,but that also won't happen. It's just stupid that something that you need for gear,you need to spend on decos,if you want them. And that again not everyone runs 20 alts all day every day on Ossus for BIS gear. But I do love Ossus as planet and it's dailies,but I am not mental to run it all day every day.