Satele Shan Discord

RobertFKennedyUS

Satele Shan Discord (formerly called Achievement Hunters) is not a guild. It is an all purpose Discord with 1,100+ members for all multi-player activity in the game, plus a raid team recruitment section (for use by raid teams to get new members or to forge new ones). There is no commitment, guild tags, nor mic required for this Discord. The server layout is set up to prevent excessive pinging.

Our activities include SM & HM operations (and sometimes fill-ins for NiM), Flashpoints, Uprisings, World Bosses, Open World Kill trades, PvP, gsf, Shroud Heroics, Stronghold Achievements, etc.

Invitation link: https://discord.gg/MRhrHvb

The rules are simple: it is not allowed to be a jerk nor to forgo the use of common courtesy when volunteering for operations (i.e. lacking experience in the raid, but withholding that information from the raid leader). People are free to request tags based on their level of operations experience.

Edited by RobertFKennedyUS

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Up to this point, I had not had visual connection to this server through FON I can still hear the discussions. I have learned valuable things just by listening in on the conversations. In fact, I earned one cheevo "Stronghold Occupancy Achievements" (total of 5) through this server. It is a very well put together and thought out place for new and old players alike to learn valuable aspects of how to play this game. I play both factions on this game so a lot of things that are brought up and discussed are so invaluable to me. KUDOS :p

This server has many members to it and makes another great place for meeting new and old friends. It also has been very helpful when you get into a random Que for group content because with as many members that have this discord there is a good chance someone may have it and/or share it with the group to improve communication with the group improving chance of success and adding more people to the community for future content.

• 1 month later...

Personally, the Satele Shan Discord has been enjoyable. I have found it complimentary to my SWTOR experience. The ability to post @here messages in specific channels geared toward recruiting players interested in my level of difficulty operations gives me a broader spectrum of access to the player base in a game which at times can have population fluctuations between the Imperial and Republic sides. Overall, the ease of use of this Discord Channel has boosted my flexibility in a constantly adapting online environment.

I give this server and its mission statement three thumbs up!

Edited by obsoleetninja

My guild has found this discord to be very useful for several purposes. Since we are a smaller guild we don't always have enough members who can or want to do the ops so we are able to find competent players in game to join us. We have also been able to build up our knowledge base of the ops so that we can get through the harder content without having to beat our heads against a wall. Finally we have found a knowledge base on how to build our characters to be the best builds and rotations so that we may achieve even greater things.

Getting into vet ops is difficult, you can't pug it without having done it usually, and this server is the first and best resource I discovered to help me find a team to learn the content. It's a great tool to connect with other raiders of any difficulty. I recommend to anyone and everyone looking for more options for endgame content. Edited by nashish

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
I came across this page along time ago. I have seen it grow to what it is today. Its a helpful tool when looking for content that other people r looking for. OPs, PVP, Heroics, WBs. Very helpful to find either a group or form a group and any other useful tips and tricks.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...