The Dark Jedi Vs Sith

don't infamous dark jedi become sith, the main three i can think of anakin, jacen, and revan. and its when they become sith they become truely evil, but i don't think they are more or less evil than say sidious or vitiate, (though we don't know all that much about vitiate yet, what we do know is setting him up to be very evil)

are dark jedi more evil than sith? i don't think so, dark jedi is just a jedi that has turned his/her back on the jedi teachings, some could go off and live normal none evil lifes, but other go on to become sith lords , and they are evil ones

don't infamous dark jedi become sith, the main three i can think of anakin, jacen, and revan. and its when they become sith they become truely evil, but i don't think they are more or less evil than say sidious or vitiate, (though we don't know all that much about vitiate yet, what we do know is setting him up to be very evil)

are dark jedi more evil than sith? i don't think so, dark jedi is just a jedi that has turned his/her back on the jedi teachings, some could go off and live normal none evil lifes, but other go on to become sith lords , and they are evil ones

"Infamous" Dark Jedi don't always become Sith, Asajj Ventress and Galen Marek were both Dark Jedi and they never became Sith. This is especially true if the Dark Jedi in question are living in the Rule of Two era.

As for the Op's question and opinion, Dark Jedi aren't evil for the sake of being evil. Most fallen or Dark Jedi are in it for the power and all that goes along with it, some simply have not been trained under a true Jedi and are considered Dark Jedi and some have been trained by Sith Lords who expressly do not teach them the ways of the Sith to not break the Rule of Two and thus they are called Dark Jedi.

Edited by Temeluchus

• 2 years later...

this is the choice "SITH" give you 2 choices become sith or die!

the "JEDI" do some thing diffrent they steal you away from your famerly they brain wash you to beleave there is no love no emotion a slave to the oder so its a life of slavery and you become to beleave they are right and do the same to the next generation so the cycle begins

me i think the JEDI ORDER is more EVIL and insidious than the "SITH"

at least with the "SITH" you know where they stand

OK EVERY ONE LETS ALL GO PLAY "EARTH&BEYOND"!!!!.....................OOOPS!!! SORRY WRONG GAME :p

If I remember correctly in the book telling the story of Plagueis. Plagueis tells Sidious that a Jedi that falls to the Dark Side can never truely be a Sith. That one can only become a true Sith by choosing that path from the very beginning.

From my perspective. Dark Jedi are merely those who have lost their way or could not grasp the finer points of being a Sith. They may be extremely dangerous wielding a lightsaber but when it comes to grand schemes and plots. Or even harnessing the true power of the Dark Side. They just cant pull it off.

If I remember correctly in the book telling the story of Plagueis. Plagueis tells Sidious that a Jedi that falls to the Dark Side can never truely be a Sith. That one can only become a true Sith by choosing that path from the very beginning.

From my perspective. Dark Jedi are merely those who have lost their way or could not grasp the finer points of being a Sith. They may be extremely dangerous wielding a lightsaber but when it comes to grand schemes and plots. Or even harnessing the true power of the Dark Side. They just cant pull it off.

Considering xar kun is one of the most powerfull dark side users ever I'd say plague is wrong on that one baring the fact that several other of the most power sith were Jedi at one point.

Considering xar kun is one of the most powerfull dark side users ever I'd say plague is wrong on that one baring the fact that several other of the most power sith were Jedi at one point.

Powerful in the force sure. But that doesnt make one a true Sith. I cant say if Plagueis was right or wrong. But there is obviously a difference between Dark Jedi and Sith. Or there wouldnt be a distinction.

Powerful in the force sure. But that doesnt make one a true Sith. I cant say if Plagueis was right or wrong. But there is obviously a difference between Dark Jedi and Sith. Or there wouldnt be a distinction.

A Dark Jedi in many ways still follow the Jedi ways.

They do not know of the Sith training, the Sith code, the Sith traditions, etc.

Plus it's more complicated when you have the rule of two.

Exar Kun was dubbed a Sith Lord by Marka Ragnos, so I think that qualifies him to be a Sith.

Read the section under Description and relationship to the Sith: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Dark_jedi

With that in mind, I believe the Sith will always be worse than any Dark Jedi. Dark Jedi just don't think as big as the Sith do, and definitely would not go to the lengths as the Sith would to achieve their goals.

It depends, do not forget the first Sith lords were Dark Jedi.