Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

No Weekly Relics of the Gree Event in Activity Tab

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
No Weekly Relics of the Gree Event in Activity Tab

krionyun
12.04.2019 , 11:47 AM | #1
Hello! As title says. Is that a bug? Afair, it gives nice xp and rep item. But it's not there.
Star Forge |||||| Darth Malgus

sdom
12.07.2019 , 07:17 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by krionyun View Post
Hello! As title says. Is that a bug? Afair, it gives nice xp and rep item. But it's not there.
You go to groupfinder > solo
Weekly Event: Relics of the Gree

Teleports you to the outpost and grants the weekly for xp, rep and 2 gray helix tokens.

LD_Little_Dragon
12.07.2019 , 09:12 AM | #3
You can't get the weekly until you've purchased the 'authorization grey secant' from the gree rep vender. It's character specific, not account wide, so need to buy it on all your chars.

You can travel there by ship, purchase the authorization, and then the weekly should be available in your solo activities tab.
Stealthy heals, stealthy dps, stealthy tank.

krionyun
12.09.2019 , 04:23 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by LD_Little_Dragon View Post
You can't get the weekly until you've purchased the 'authorization grey secant' from the gree rep vender. It's character specific, not account wide, so need to buy it on all your chars.

You can travel there by ship, purchase the authorization, and then the weekly should be available in your solo activities tab.
What? For other events you just get the weekly. Why not for this. I haven't noticed earlier that there was no weekly for Gree for any of my characters.
Star Forge |||||| Darth Malgus

JediQuaker
12.10.2019 , 09:32 AM | #5
I've got the weekly for it in my Solo tab (Activities). The only thing I can suggest is that it's either a glitch, or you've got some quest(s) left over from the last Gree event.
Hold water, a sieve may not, but hold another sieve, it will - Yoda..

Referral code - http://www.swtor.com/r/dZ8wSV