races

blaqheart

i've only been playing a short time and truly love it. (Even my wife approves of my playing!) i only have one minor suggestion. Why don't any of the playable race classes have more characteristics like it's species? I am playing Cathar and I think it would be a very great addition if a cat-like species behaved like one. Crouching when in standby, purring when happy (or angry) or even grooming itself when waiting for party members or just sitting. Allow human to text or read a paper, Sith pureblood to stand in judgement of what is going on around them when i standby.I think that would be an amazing yet fun addition. And i am not sure of the name of the squid-like race but i would love to see them as a future addition to playable races. Thanks for taking the time fo anyone who reads this. and anyone wishes to comment good or bad it is welcomed

i've only been playing a short time and truly love it. (Even my wife approves of my playing!) i only have one minor suggestion. Why don't any of the playable race classes have more characteristics like it's species? I am playing Cathar and I think it would be a very great addition if a cat-like species behaved like one. Crouching when in standby, purring when happy (or angry) or even grooming itself when waiting for party members or just sitting. Allow human to text or read a paper, Sith pureblood to stand in judgement of what is going on around them when i standby.I think that would be an amazing yet fun addition. And i am not sure of the name of the squid-like race but i would love to see them as a future addition to playable races. Thanks for taking the time fo anyone who reads this. and anyone wishes to comment good or bad it is welcomed

Lore wise cathar licking themselves and acting like house cats wouldn't go down well. Since cathar by nature are pretty much pissed of cats who have outgrown their kitten mittens and have a deep sense of pride.

The species you are looking for are either nautolans or quarrens. If you meant the species you have as your picture then that is a nautolan. They are more closely related to octopi. If you meant one related to a squid that is a quarren.