Any Chance for a Combat Overhaul?

Decxswx

Combat feels generic and in need of big overhaul. Make it more like black desert online you know?

Given the resources they have left for SWTOR, I'd put the chances of this at so close to absolute zero as to make no difference at all. They can't even put out more than a trickle of content now as it is. If you like BDO, you'd be better off playing that instead.

how does combat work in black desert online?

Reticle combat. Basicallly like GW2. The game is crashing anyways. You can get it on steam for like 3 bucks. Sure it is pretty, but no endgame. Not to mention claiming combat in an mmo is stale is probably one of the most generic complaints.

combat and space combat were doomed from the start will always be clunky reason--1 word

HeroEngine when they chose to use this instead of the unreal engine that every other successful game was using.

then there's this .

"There will be no new engine. Developers do not have budget for it and never will. Accept it and embrace SWTOR engine for what it currently is. "

Reticle combat. Basicallly like GW2. The game is crashing anyways. You can get it on steam for like 3 bucks. Sure it is pretty, but no endgame. Not to mention claiming combat in an mmo is stale is probably one of the most generic complaints.

No thank you..

Combat overhaul? Leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Two Games both SOE (spit)

SWG - NGE

MxO CR 2.0

How dare you speak those words....... Of to the dungeon with you while I rinse my brain for thinking about both of those updates.....

You can rank these two up there with "Attacking Russia in the Winter" on the the level of most catastrophic blunders of all time.