Revan's fate after the Foundry encounter

Deviss

they said them selves that revan used the force close or whatever to teleport him self to safety it says that none has seen him since the encounter but there are traces of him still being alive.

for the purple lightsaber in the book its green but in all other images he's seen with a purple or purpe and orange lightsaber its shown at the beginning of motor in the dream and also purple is the coolest possible crystal to have.

for the fact they might want to kill him look at this game it's 300 after motor and he's still alive either someone at bioware loves rev an or they know he's the most iconic and loved character in all of kotor series (and yes a fixed t3 would be awesome i feel we must choose t3 m4 or hk 47)

******i know its kn-51 but it's the same droid just newer upgrades and models whhoooooo for update 1.3 HK FINALLY HERE:)

First Revan sure as hell never canonly used Orange, 2nd I still say it should be green but with the current look of green I guess it's bettter it was purple.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've said it once, I'll say it again: until I see Revan's headless corpse on the ground in front of me and throw him into an incineration pit for good measure, then throw that into a sun....he isn't dead. 'Course that's exaggeration, but you know what I mean. He still had the same amount of health left upon defeat as many storyline enemies that you can let live. And if they can survive, he can.

Revan's dead. Listen to his last words. I just finished playing the Foundry and he said "The Darkness takes me. Now I know how you felt, old friend." (Not the exact words, but close enough) He's dead. But if they do bring him back it should be as a spirit. Someone to guide us in the final battle with the Emperor. Edited by Aurbere

Revan's dead. Listen to his last words. I just finished playing the Foundry and he said "The Darkness takes me. Now I know how you felt, old friend." (Not the exact words, but close enough) He's dead. But if they do bring him back it should be as a spirit. Someone to guide us in the final battle with the Emperor.

Take a step back and look at that again...do you realize...how huge of a failure this would be on Bioware if that were how they killed him off? Allowing trolls...and we have a crap ton of trolls on TOR, to mock and spit on someone as huge and respected as Revan? The name itself means respect. Revan may not have the highest med-count but as quality warrior, champion, jedi/sith goes...Revan is generally the best at what he does. He's the Wolverine to Star Wars. Also if you want to take Mass Effect into this...Kotor was biowares first major story game...then we have Mass Effect and Dragon Age, to bioware I'm pretty sure Revan is a more important character than Shepard or the Gray Warden. Combined.

Edited by JediMasterRevan

Take a step back and look at that again...do you realize...how huge of a failure this would be on Bioware if that were how they killed him off? Allowing trolls...and we have a crap ton of trolls on TOR, to mock and spit on someone as huge and respected as Revan? The name itself means respect. Revan may not have the highest med-count but as quality warrior, champion, jedi/sith goes...Revan is generally the best at what he does. He's the Wolverine to Star Wars. Also if you want to take Mass Effect into this...Kotor was biowares first major story game...then we have Mass Effect and Dragon Age, to bioware I'm pretty sure Revan is a more important character than Shepard or the Gray Warden. Combined.

Actually. He shouldn't be in this game at all. And no it wouldn't be a failure. This game is about the 8 character classes. They squeezed Revan in to bring in more Revan fanboys (like you) to get more subs and more $$$. He is not the Wolverine of Star Wars, far from it. He is not respected. Look at the Sith of this time. They have no repect for him. Maybe for the fanboys his name means Star Wars god, but he is truthfully unimpressive. Compare Revan to any character during this time and Revan is a chump. Revan is dead. Shouldn't have even been in the game, but he's dead now. Finally.

Edited by Aurbere

Actually. He shouldn't be in this game at all. And no it wouldn't be a failure. This game is about the 8 character classes. They squeezed Revan is to bring in more Revan fanboys (like you) to get more subs and more $$$. He is not the Wolverine of Star Wars, far from it. He is not respected. Look at the Sith of this time. They have no repect for him. Maybe for the fanboys his name means Star Wars god, but he is truthfully unimpressive. Compare Revan to any character during this time and Revan is a chump. Revan is dead. Shouldn't have even been in the game, but he's dead now. Finally.

I'll take a popcorn now. I love to see both fanboys and haters in the same Thread!!!

:cool:

Oh, and for OP. I don't know, maybe he'll come back again, maybe not, but one thing I know... NO ONE (besides the devs) KNOWS whats gonna happen with his fate. We have to enjoy ourselves seeing the war in this threads, it's so funny for both sides!! :D

Edited by Preventer-Blaze

Have yet to see you say anything that is canon or fact.

Read this. http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=525649 Everything in the original post is fact.

EDIT: The canon fact that I posted was Revan being unremarkable compared to TOR Jedi and Sith and being an insect compared to PT and NJO Jedi and Sith.

Edited by Aurbere

aaaahhhhchewww.....oh damn... forgot, can't open that I'm allergic to bs.

See now that's the thing with Revanites. They see the truth about Revan and immediately deny it and begin to insult the people who put the truth on display.

Since you seem to have some sort of aversion to the truth, I'll be going now. Never thought I'd get a good debate out of you anyway. :confused:

See now that's the thing with Revanites. They see the truth about Revan and immediately deny it and begin to insult the people who put the truth on display.

Since you seem to have some sort of aversion to the truth, I'll be going now. Never thought I'd get a good debate out of you anyway. :confused:

That 'in-depth' is just ur opinion on Revan and what he did. That doesn't mean its canon.

Also, Drew Karpyshyn said bioware did the foundry ending that way so they could go back to Revan again in the future. So I highly doubt Revan is dead at this point.

Edited by RevanKnight
adding more

I don't debate with trolls. I simply won't look at it because a troll posted it.

Drew Karpyshyn said bioware did the foundry ending that way so they could go back to Revan again in the future. So I highly doubt Revan is dead at this point.

My original post said something along those lines. If they do have Revan come back, I would prefer him come back as a spirit and lend aid in the inevitable Emperor operation. Perhaps after destroying the Emperor's body, the spirit of Revan could have one lst battle with the Emperor's spirit. Maybe have a whole Reborn Sidious thing where Revan drags the Emperor's spirit to the depths of the Force. A fitting end for both of them.

I don't debate with trolls. I simply won't look at it because a troll posted it.

Neither do I. But it kinda makes you look like a troll because you won't look at it. A good debater respects his opponent and his view. You give the impression that you do not respect me or what I have to say.

If I might be so bold as to ask, what in you opinion did I post that makes me a troll? I've never been called a troll before and I've gotten into some heated debates. So please, what makes me a troll?

Edited by Aurbere

Neither do I. But it kinda makes you look like a troll because you won't look at it. A good debater respects his opponent and his view. You give the impression that you do not respect me or what I have to say.

Yeah, probably cuz I don't respect you. My respect is very difficult to obtain. And no I'm not a troll, trolls don't have Honor or even know the meaning of the word. It's very extremely rare to meet a person online that has honor so I defaultly expect you not to.

Revan's dead. Listen to his last words. I just finished playing the Foundry and he said "The Darkness takes me. Now I know how you felt, old friend." (Not the exact words, but close enough) He's dead. But if they do bring him back it should be as a spirit. Someone to guide us in the final battle with the Emperor.

Thats ur opinion. Until Bioware either outright says Revan was killed or he appears again, we don't know what happened to him after the foundry.

Yeah, probably cuz I don't respect you. My respect is very difficult to obtain. And no I'm not a troll, trolls don't have Honor or even know the meaning of the word. It's very extremely rare to meet a person online that has honor so I defaultly expect you not to.

I am a very honorable person. I try to be respectful in everything I say and do. And, unlike you, I expect people to have some sort of honor. Honor is not hard to find. You just have to look in the right places. But even online where people are anonymous, I expect them to be respectful. It's the right thing to do.

Even though you don't respect me, I respect you. You can call me the scum of the earth and I'll respect you. Because it's your opinion. I respect you and your opinion. No matter how greatly it differs from my own.

EDIT: After reading through these past posts, I can understand how I could come off as rude and I apologize. It's just that I have debated the topic of Revan so many times that I got really tired of it. I didn't expect my comment to draw an argument. Plus it was almost midnight and I wasn't thinking clearly so I apologize again. Anyway, we have derailed this thread enough. Since Revan will most likely make a return, what do you think he will do?

Edited by Aurbere

Thats ur opinion. Until Bioware either outright says Revan was killed or he appears again, we don't know what happened to him after the foundry.

True. I'm sure that will be a tightly kept secret, but I don't see him returning until after the Dread Masters are dealt with.

Edited by Aurbere

Setting the record straight: Revan does not die during The Foundry. He becomes invulnerable at 5000 HP and does his "darkness" soliloquy. He then disappears in a Flash of the Lightning. Does anyone else remember when a charactter disappeared in A Flash of the Lightning, and what ended up happening to him? That was quite a Crisis...

WARNING: For True Geeks Only! :cool:

Edited by Captain_Zone

Kane Lives. Godzilla Lives. Revan Lives.

I was extremely disappointed by the Foundry. It looked cool, and Revan did some really cool stuff.

But it wasn't enough. I was an Assassin tank, and I never went below half health! (Had a great healer.) None of us did.

Fighting with Revan is like fighting with Godzilla. However good your support, if you do happen to win, you should be beat up pretty badly.

What I would like to see is a chance for the Sith, especially ones who joined the Revanites, to actually join Revan, but I know that won't happen. It would be too cool, and that isn't allowed.

What do I think will happen? Revan fell to the Dark Side during the fight on the Foundry. The Dark Side being what it is, he'll probably be a boss an operation group fights immediately prior to fighting the Emperor in the same operation.

Edited by Zardac_the_Great

Kane Lives. Godzilla Lives. Revan Lives.

I was extremely disappointed by the Foundry. It looked cool, and Revan did some really cool stuff.

But it wasn't enough. I was an Assassin tank, and I never went below half health! (Had a great healer.) None of us did.

Fighting with Revan is like fighting with Godzilla. However good your support, if you do happen to win, you should be beat up pretty badly.

What I would like to see is a chance for the Sith, especially ones who joined the Revanites, to actually join Revan, but I know that won't happen. It would be too cool, and that isn't allowed.

What do I think will happen? Revan fell to the Dark Side during the fight on the Foundry. The Dark Side being what it is, he'll probably be a boss an operation group fights immediately prior to fighting the Emperor in the same operation.

Problem is, DARK SIDE does NOT equal SITH and SITH does NOT equal DARK SIDE. He wanted to WIPE OUT ALL SITH. GENOCIDE. Very very evil thing. Very very dark side thing. Doesn't make him Sith. So, if anything, if he DOES return, he'll be on his own as a fight for both sides to stop him from taking his "Crusade" too far. A Sith can be light side and a jedi can be dark side. There are also many force users, on both sides of the force, that aren't Jedi or Sith. Teras Kasi, Sages of Baran-Do, Nightsisters, Witches of Dathomir, Sorcerers of Tund, the iist goes on. Some of those are dark side, but they aren't Sith. Some of them are Light Side. But they aren't Jedi. All of them can "fall" or "rise" the same as a Jedi or a Sith.

• 2 weeks later...
He then disappears in a Flash of the Lightning. Does anyone else remember when a charactter disappeared in A Flash of the Lightning, and what ended up happening to him? That was quite a Crisis...

WARNING: For True Geeks Only! :cool:

so he goes back in time and becomes the midichlorians that make up the Force so he can later be born as Revan in order to later create the Force until Supersith Prime returns and one of his revanites needs help in removing him from the universe? :D

so he goes back in time and becomes the midichlorians that make up the Force so he can later be born as Revan in order to later create the Force until Supersith Prime returns and one of his revanites needs help in removing him from the universe? :D

Age of the Geek, baby! *fistbump*