Question about loading screens 3258753

Burn_Notice

I'm a Jedi Counsular and I got a "story progress" loading screen for Alderaan when I hit the appropriate level even though I wasn't done with Tatooine and it was my current save point location. I opened a bug and the ticket was closed with language similar to, "I think it should work that way because it's informing you you're eligible to go there."

True, at that point I could do the main quests in reverse order, but my concern when filing the bug was there's no evidence this is the correct behavior. If I played PvP and leveled my consular to level 50 would the screen display the end game message because of my level? That was my concern when filing the bug and a response of "I think it should work this way" is not the same thing as actually investigating by asking the development team or looking at the source code before closing the ticket.

So, anybody know how the loading screens work and should I request the ticket get re-opened? Thanks in advance for the help. The ticket number's in the title.

I'm a Jedi Counsular and I got a "story progress" loading screen for Alderaan when I hit the appropriate level even though I wasn't done with Tatooine and it was my current save point location. I opened a bug and the ticket was closed with language similar to, "I think it should work that way because it's informing you you're eligible to go there."

True, at that point I could do the main quests in reverse order, but my concern when filing the bug was there's no evidence this is the correct behavior. If I played PvP and leveled my consular to level 50 would the screen display the end game message because of my level? That was my concern when filing the bug and a response of "I think it should work this way" is not the same thing as actually investigating by asking the development team or looking at the source code before closing the ticket.

So, anybody know how the loading screens work and should I request the ticket get re-opened? Thanks in advance for the help. The ticket number's in the title.

Don't submit another ticket. That is how they work. For instance, after leaving coruscant I had the choice of going to Nar Shaddaa or Taris, I chose to go to Taris first, but my story showed that I went to Nar Shaddaa first. There is a certain line of progression that the system thinks you will take.... nothing to worry about.

I should also mention that it only goes by your class quests, so if you have finished the class quest and still have other side quests on tatooine it will bump the loading screen to the next planet.

Edited by zejaie