jedi and smuggler quests

DeltaCrucis

hey,

if my friend starts as a jedi and i start as a smuggler will we have the same missions/quests form about level 10,from when we can meet up? or will we have different quest through out the game therefore not realy being able to do them together.

also if i chose all dark side points and he choses all light side points will that affect our ability to group up.

Thanks guys.

hey,

if my friend starts as a jedi and i start as a smuggler will we have the same missions/quests form about level 10,from when we can meet up? or will we have different quest through out the game therefore not realy being able to do them together.

also if i chose all dark side points and he choses all light side points will that affect our ability to group up.

Thanks guys.

You each get a seperate storyline based on your class, you -can- do these together (as said above), just only one of you will get credit for completing them because the other person has a different class quest.

Each planet has a quest series linked to it - this will be the same for both of you.

All side quests will be the same.

There are no restrictions on grouping for LS or DS points. When doing combined conversations you can each pick your own option and get credit for it, but the person who wins the 'conversation roll' and gets to talk will advance the storyline along his chosen path.