Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

#makepubsidegreatagain

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
#makepubsidegreatagain

zhezvya
09.26.2016 , 11:06 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Icykill_ View Post
Sages have an advantage though... Because their animations are harder to spot.. Especially AOEs... They don't have as big of a target on their heads saying "look at all my force lightning over here, please focus me"... LoL
I would rather be harder to spot than have cool animations that make you an easy target.
The dark side has cookies, but the light side has the milk to dunk them in 😉
Exactly.

When I'm guarding with my sage I see many players who come to take an off node facetanking me and I'm starting to think that's because they don't take that flying rocks and shiny spheres seriously. Until they see that their health is at 30% and my barrier is still up.
Kira Kira TheDebofNight

Iona_Var
09.26.2016 , 11:18 PM | #12
I absolutely love my shadow. Almost as much as my assassin.(which my assassin and my shadow are my two favorite toons)Sadly, a lot of the time when I queue up on her(even on Ebon Hawk)the pubs are usually just getting destroyed which doesn't make it any fun

Now I've been in some really fun matches pubside where we crushed the imps but I think the most fun matches are when the teams are evenly matched and it's a very close match.
"Fight all you want. In the end, we will prevail." -Dread Master Calphayus