Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

!!! Ban all afkers / botters from warfronts now !!!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
!!! Ban all afkers / botters from warfronts now !!!

zaboteur
12.23.2011 , 01:12 PM | #1
http://www.mind-wars.com/images/ban-afkers.jpg

Dont let this get out of hand now - BAN THEM FROM THE WARFRONTS!

We need a report player and or report bot buttons - and AUTO BAN ON ENOUGH reports because you know your GMS will not be around.

This killed the player base in Rift, and it will certainly kill the player base here.

you cant give any rewards to players who DO NOTHING!

THIS NEEDS STRICT ENFORCEMENT or it will run wild like on Rift.

xPVTx
12.23.2011 , 01:26 PM | #3
/sign

Sarayan is one of them.
You say no forced PvP. I say no forced PvE.......P.V.T. <BOT>

Aghar
12.23.2011 , 01:28 PM | #4
agree whole heartedly

but they cant just bring down the ban hammer hardcore, you will catch a ton of non botters/afk's in the ensuing chaos. and honestly it is not really the biggest issue they have right now.

Dawning_Enmity
12.23.2011 , 01:42 PM | #5
Remember this inst cross server, they are ruining their own name in the community, so while they might ruin your match, remember they are ruining their endgame capability.

Dubage
12.23.2011 , 01:45 PM | #6
But AFKers are the only ones I can kill

wunahokalugi
12.23.2011 , 01:46 PM | #7
Till name changes or their premade group adds them after they're done. There is no honor or "name" on the internet.

limibeans
12.23.2011 , 02:07 PM | #8
I wish it wasnt all about the money.

It would be nice to perma-ban people for things like this.

Too bad its all about the money and no one will actually get banned for doing this. At best, 3d suspension.
Quote: Originally Posted by a Conspiracy Theorist
"If you pause 17 frames before he unlatches his blaster, you can see a small shadow by his right hand. Based on the angle of the blast, that shadow could have only been one thing: a Jawa paid by the Govt. to shoot Greedo in order to frame Han."
─Confirmed

BobaFurz
12.23.2011 , 02:11 PM | #9
I dont get it how this person can just sit there and doesnt get kicked automatically, I have problems with the kick system myself. Only reading a Talent Tree for 20 seconds and I land at the Imperial Fleet miles away from where I did spawn the Battlegrounds.....this redicioulos how fast you get kicked ouf the BGs.

zaboteur
12.24.2011 , 10:11 PM | #10
How many posts do people have to make before BIOWARE gets this.

again this KILLED RIFT WARFRONTS and ended a lot of accounts there, going to be happening here soon if this is not addressed.

when I hit 50, I will be doing a lot more warfronts - if there are afk bots in my game you can guarentee I will be ending my subscription. That is not a threat, I just cant play a game where afkers/bots are rewarded and not banned from the warfronts.

All you have to do is give temp bans for afkers/bots - add a "report player" button, and AUTO TEMP BAN on too many reports. Have the temp bans get longer with repeat offenses with the end being a permanent account ban from warfronts.

The longer YOU WAIT TO ADDRESS THIS THE MORE PLAYERS WHO WILL BE QUITTING YOUR GAME. PVP IS LIMITED AS IT IS, SO IF YOU LET THEM RUIN THE WARFRONTS THERE WILL NOT BE MUCH REASON TO PVP.

Lets all just AFK in the warfronts, and see how fun that is.

I mean what will it take, do we all just do nothing in all warfronts till this is addressed?! Or you sit on your *** and do nothing like RIFT and watch your playerbase disappear.

This exact thing happened in Rift, you can learn that lesson the easy way or the hard way....