Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

#1 Sorcerer Streaming Top Dmg Every Game

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
#1 Sorcerer Streaming Top Dmg Every Game

nubzz
01.06.2012 , 02:09 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Zarovich View Post
Yep, most people vote for their bros regardless how good/bad their bro did in the match.
I just vote for who ever I noticed was actually trying to win the match, heals dmg whatever. I'll vote as often for that one guy that manages to sucker 5 of them off a node.

Sirolos
01.06.2012 , 02:16 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by corota View Post
Aight, im gonna be real.
you have a nice stream and all, like the game play and what not. Im not gonna bash you for the Sorc play like the other noobs who dont know all of their abilities and just see lighting and assume every attack is one attack with different variations of damage.

I am gonna bash you on your voice...

If i had to listen to you, all day...I would jump off the tower in Dubai, with no parachute.
Your voice reminds me of the annoying kid that sits in the back of class, and asks stupid questions every 5 minutes just to here himself talk.
Im quite sure if we had voice chat in game and I was in the same
wz as you..I would suicide in hopes that it randomly kicks me and everyone in the warzone just so I can be relieved of the ear pinching tones that you produce.

Nice stream though
Quote: Originally Posted by Modecrypt View Post
Sorcs really need to be looked at. They have 7 knockbacks, 5 stuns, , they can cross guard each other
Quote: Originally Posted by Kholvan View Post
Don't make me gouge you with my purple origami horns.

corota
01.06.2012 , 02:23 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Sirolos View Post
Aight, im gonna be real.
you have a nice stream and all, like the game play and what not. Im not gonna bash you for the Sorc play like the other noobs who dont know all of their abilities and just see lighting and assume every attack is one attack with different variations of damage.

If i had to listen to you, all day...I would jump off the tower in Dubai, with no parachute.
Your voice reminds me of the annoying kid that sits in the back of class, and asks stupid questions every 5 minutes just to here himself talk.
wz as you..I would suicide in hopes that it randomly kicks me and everyone in the warzone just so I can be relieved of the ear pinching tones that you produce.

Nice stream though
I wasn't talking I was in ventrilo, my mic is muted

vindianajones
01.06.2012 , 02:34 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Sirolos View Post
Aight, im gonna be real.

Nice stream though
Little harsh, isn't it? The sound of your voice is kind of something you're born and bred with. Why single something out like that?