Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

#BringBack2.10TTK

Purgamentorum
02.01.2017 , 12:18 PM | #32
It was cover healing that that really hit the op healer hard. Although now with entrench I would like to see 1 other class be able to dig a sniper out even if it takes a utility. Maybe a PT. It would be worth a healers time to back up a PT if they could blow cover. I like biowares attempt to balance through unusual skills. It just got to the stage where an unusual skill was another dcd. Maybe time to bring back some more offensive stuff. Like shoulder rockets and electro net were.

PS sorry to drag you into Snave but hopefully you appreciate the plug, I really enjoyed the final. Your right 1v1 without bolster doesn't represent a wz and neither do dummy numbers but they are a guide line.

Alec_Fortescue
02.01.2017 , 01:13 PM | #33
Juggernaut dps is already 10TTK

x_Boots_x
02.01.2017 , 11:50 PM | #34
I agree, the large health pool and healers are killing PVP, I would limit the number of healers per match, like PVE group finder, you queue as either a Tank, DPS or Healer and only 1 heals slot per 8 man.
The Sith Code:
Peace is a lie. There is only... passion, Through passion, I gain... strength.
Through strength, I gain... power, Through power, I gain... victory.
Through victory... my chains are broken.

QuiveringPotato
02.02.2017 , 01:33 AM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by x_Boots_x View Post
I agree, the large health pool and healers are killing PVP, I would limit the number of healers per match, like PVE group finder, you queue as either a Tank, DPS or Healer and only 1 heals slot per 8 man.
Yeah, adding 1T/1H matchmaking would make things considerably better, (or 2T/2H if they were to lower TTK), but unbalanced matches are killing my will to play.
Arvengis | Akanias Taleri | Mhyrah | Arcuneth | Tol'ika
Arteum | Celden

The Ebon Hawk <Nerf Operatives> Youtube Channel