Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

!!POLL!! The reason why Empire winrate is higher than Republic is....???

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
!!POLL!! The reason why Empire winrate is higher than Republic is....???

khsolo
01.25.2012 , 04:46 PM | #71
Quote: Originally Posted by CJHN View Post
according to biowares official statement the win ratio was 47/53 favoring the empire.

case closed?
It would be great if they posted that by server

MorgonKara
01.25.2012 , 04:54 PM | #72
I'm not buying it. It's totally random, I've been in WZ where the Republic dominated like 4 or 5 matches in a row and I've been in WZ where the Empire crushes he Republic. If you queue solo it's random PUGs in an uncoordinated PvP match. I've seen plenty of Republic Champs and Battlemasters, there is no secret conspiracy against the Republic faction. If you never win a match is either because you're really unlucky or you just stink.
Armormech-Armstech-Chemist-Mor-gon-M'orgon-Maxxi
Armormech-Armstech-Biochem-Artifice-Synthweaving-Cybertech
The Craft Legacy ~The Ebon Hawk

Beelzebubs
01.25.2012 , 04:55 PM | #73
I know it's harsh but this is a pretty pointless survey, you need a select sample size which makes it fundamanetally flawed due to Imperial numbers and bias. You will also not find honest answers. It's a good idea in theory and will yield interesting results but they will not be anywhere close to accurate.
Solo Queue Battlemaster Beelzebubs Starshadow - Space Slug.
How I'd fix Ilum: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=237120

The difference between a fresh 50 and a Battlemaster is not all gear, it's experience.

Goonso
01.30.2012 , 09:53 AM | #74
I am loving this. The OP is giving opinions and suggestions and little minded people are taking it all to heart and throwing insults.
Republic
Gie - Vanguard
QQ BBQ Anyone?