Merc Healer PVP stats needed

Lhancelot

Can someone give me simple numbers what I ought to aim for on my merc healer with alacrity and crit for PVP?

Strictly for PVP, I guess PVE focus on different stats I had a guy in guild explaining to me something bout tier I and tier II alacrity levels but that PVP is different than PVE so it might not be worth going full alacrity on merc heals, instead he thought more crit for PVP...

I don't know anything about tiers of stats now, I just want to know what numbers are optimum in PVP if anyone can enlighten me thanks!

NOTE, for those that always make a point to comment on how google works blah blah blah, I have found nothing but outdated info regarding stats most are giving set-ups that are for 5.0, and the one site that seems almost up-to-date I don't like it's format so here I am asking the forums for help. :rak_01:

Edited by Lhancelot

I found that one source says to go for either 1213 alacrity or 3206, and the rest goes into crit for healing merc. Can anyone confirm this please?

As long as you get the the alacrity to 15.25% (or is it 15.15%?), you should be ok for 1.2 GCD

But I’m not a Sorc healer and I know as a dps Sorc I don’t go for the 15% if I’m looking for 1.2 on dps. It thinks it’s 14.11% for dps?

As long as you get the the alacrity to 15.25% (or is it 15.15%?), you should be ok for 1.2 GCD

But I’m not a Sorc healer and I know as a dps Sorc I don’t go for the 15% if I’m looking for 1.2 on dps. It thinks it’s 14.11% for dps?

I have gotten so many different answers from people in the game on this lol. Thanks for trying to help guys!

I guess I will make two sets, a crit set and an alacrity set and just test it out.

Edited by Lhancelot

On my Merc healer I run 15.7% alacrity and all crit augs+crit relic. My HPS output is usually 12k-14k in warzones. I've hit 16k a few times. Best I've seen from another healer is 18k, did not pay attention to what gear they were running.