Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

(Unofficial) WARNING - SPOILERS ALLOWED - Talk about Onslaught story thread - SPOILER

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
(Unofficial) WARNING - SPOILERS ALLOWED - Talk about Onslaught story thread - SPOILER
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Rolodome
10.23.2019 , 08:40 PM | #71
Quote: Originally Posted by uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu View Post
Anyone know why the heck Theron is appearing at the end of my Sorcerors runthrough of Onslaught..? I left him on Nathema, it even says so in the companion window, and there's been no sign of him all through the expansion until now. In fact, there's technically still no sign of him, since he's invisible in the cutscene. But he still has lines :/
LOL, I had that happen too.
Clicky referral link for freebies, read how referral works.

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
10.23.2019 , 08:41 PM | #72
Quote: Originally Posted by Xerkrosis View Post
Story felt like it was a transition-point from all the KotFE/KotET-stuff to (finally) being back to Rep vs Imp.
Very much agree on this. Thank the heavens for that.. My favourite part so far has been seeing my Sorceror tear Anathel out of my seat like he was nothing Calling me Darth Nox again was a nice touch too. Overall have loved how they seem to be calling back to class stories more now, only done JK and SI so far though. On second thought, my favourite moment had to be the long long long LONG awaited return of Kira for my JK.. He played it pretty cool when she showed up though lol, wish she'd gotten a bigger reaction, I've turned down a loooot of romances over the years waiting on her haha. My Knight has been quietly dying inside without her all this time

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
10.23.2019 , 08:44 PM | #73
Quote: Originally Posted by Rolodome View Post
LOL, I had that happen too.
Sucks, now I won't see what was supposed to actually happen, since I can't replay this later more than likely.. Hope they make the story parts of Ossus and Onslaught and even SoR replayable at some point. Can't be all that different from KOTFE/ET chapter replay can it?

ForfiniteStories
10.23.2019 , 09:08 PM | #74
Quote: Originally Posted by ZionHalcyon View Post
I love the reverence to the vanilla story
Agreed. I remember replying to a tweet on Twitter that was posted on one of Boyd's tweets, saying how I would like NPCs to return one day instead of simply being forgotten as some "one-time, side quest guy who said they will remember me or want to work with me again but never see them again."

We have Savik, Narlock, and if you select a certain dialogue option at the beginning of the Corellia flashpoint (I believe), Revald and the Null Cannon tech. Always wondered when something seemingly so important would resurface again!
Republic Pilot Dossiers | Youtube | Battlefront II Mods

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
10.23.2019 , 09:11 PM | #75
Quote: Originally Posted by ForfiniteStories View Post
Agreed. I remember replying to a tweet on Twitter that was posted on one of Boyd's tweets, saying how I would like NPCs to return one day instead of simply being forgotten as some "one-time, side quest guy who said they will remember me or want to work with me again but never see them again."

We have Savik, Narlock, and if you select a certain dialogue option at the beginning of the Corellia flashpoint (I believe), Revald and the Null Cannon tech. Always wondered when something seemingly so important would resurface again!
Who the heck IS Savik? I tried so hard to remember her when I was doing my JK runthrough but failed miserably. What part of the story was she in..?

Diefexor
10.23.2019 , 09:13 PM | #76
At the end of destroying the pub shipyard a former wrath sith and jedi come to me and talk about satele shan being randomly pinged around the galaxy in a ship for mental patients.

after they leave I have no quest. They ask for my help. I say yes. Then nothing. Is this a bug? how do I get the quest again if it is?

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
10.23.2019 , 09:17 PM | #77
Quote: Originally Posted by Diefexor View Post
At the end of destroying the pub shipyard a former wrath sith and jedi come to me and talk about satele shan being randomly pinged around the galaxy in a ship for mental patients.

after they leave I have no quest. They ask for my help. I say yes. Then nothing. Is this a bug? how do I get the quest again if it is?
Pretty sure it's teasing future content. For me they said they would come to me when the ship was in range and in the meantime would be at my disposal.

casirabit
10.23.2019 , 10:06 PM | #78
Quote: Originally Posted by uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu View Post
Who the heck IS Savik? I tried so hard to remember her when I was doing my JK runthrough but failed miserably. What part of the story was she in..?
I think it was in the planetary mission on Corellia as even my Consular had this and I was thinking huh but she had a good comeback for the sith, said something in the lines that she defeated her so easily back then on Corellia that she forgot who she was lol.
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing. If you like redheads click my Referral link Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/VkfKqj https://poshmark.com/closet/tmcevoy1121

OlBuzzard
10.23.2019 , 10:18 PM | #79
Quote: Originally Posted by casirabit View Post
I think it was in the planetary mission on Corellia as even my Consular had this and I was thinking huh but she had a good comeback for the sith, said something in the lines that she defeated her so easily back then on Corellia that she forgot who she was lol.
Kind of what I was thinking she also said something about being buried. I'm guessing that one of the Sith we took on was caught in a plie of rubble of some sort. But I can not for the life of me place the precise battle !

Wait was she the one sent to stop us from taking the weapon at the end of just when we rescued the senate councilors ?? Could that be her ?

I did think that there were several references to the original stories that were obvious attempts to bring that aspect of the game back into memory as a part of the current story lines ... A good salute to the past (IMO ) .

EDIT .. just found out that was Darth Hadra ! I'll keep looking ! But it seems as though Savik was there in that building just don't ask me where or why ?
(████████████████████████████]:|█[ioi]█[|||████]|█|

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
10.23.2019 , 10:19 PM | #80
Quote: Originally Posted by casirabit View Post
Must be a planetary mission then yeah, wonder which one. Pretty sure she isn't among the Dark Council members you kill on Corellia, although one IS female, pretty sure it's not her though. Until seeing someone mention here about her being an actual returning character I had assumed she was just supposed to be among the many nameless (at the time) Sith that fell to my saber on Corellia haha