Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

(Unofficial) WARNING - SPOILERS ALLOWED - Talk about Onslaught story thread - SPOILER

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
(Unofficial) WARNING - SPOILERS ALLOWED - Talk about Onslaught story thread - SPOILER
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

yanne
10.27.2019 , 09:17 AM | #161
I loved playing the new storyline with my sorcerer until the solo flashbook-Operation Meridian. I am not able to being the 822k HP Droid down solo. I can get thru the trash mobs and wipe out. I am as average player and feel rather bad I can't do it. My level rate is 268. HP just under 200k. I thought a combat droid would be available to assist. Do I need to gear up, have I missed anything, am I really that bad a player, Be nice, please 😉

Noerra
10.27.2019 , 09:30 AM | #162
Quote: Originally Posted by yanne View Post
I loved playing the new storyline with my sorcerer until the solo flashbook-Operation Meridian. I am not able to being the 822k HP Droid down solo. I can get thru the trash mobs and wipe out. I am as average player and feel rather bad I can't do it. My level rate is 268. HP just under 200k. I thought a combat droid would be available to assist. Do I need to gear up, have I missed anything, am I really that bad a player, Be nice, please 😉
Thing that kills you there is those floating robot mines that float to you and then explode. Everything else your companion can heal easily. When that robot is summoning those floating mine droids, you want to keep moving until they have all exploded.

IoNonSoEVero
10.27.2019 , 09:47 AM | #163
Quote: Originally Posted by Slowpokeking View Post
You have a choice in the end of the Flashpoint, which was sweet.

Too bad my SI didn't get the romance lock due to the stupid camera bug.
My romance was locked in, and there was nothing for Lana on the Imperial playthrough. I think they must have forgotten it?

Dylinrae
10.27.2019 , 09:49 AM | #164
Now that I've finished both the Imp and the Pub storylines: I LOVE the way the game is finally back to its vanilla roots!

What I love/like:
-Great story on both sides
-Great music, especially the new theme (login screen)
-So many hilarious conversations
-Meaningful saboteur choices. I committed so many "crimes" (with a Smuggler), that by the end of the storyline I was actually anxious that they would realize what I had been doing. XD
-The Dark Council is back! And the Inquisitor can reclaim their position.
-Nice graphics

What I don't like:
-Insane amount of bugs
-Onderon is really nice, but it's too small
-Companion interactions. There are so many companions now, I get it. But it wasn't obvious if they would respond to anything or not. Like Torian and Shae when you speak with Indigo, I found that out accidentally. It would have been nice if romanced companions (besides Lana and Theron) had at least 1 conversation.
-I'm dying to have Darth Zash back as a companion XD

I can't wait for the next expansion! I think that despite the tight budget and everything, the developers did a great job. Keep it up, and thank you!
My life for the Empire! Quinnmancer

"I joined to serve the Empire and its people." - Imperial Agent

IoNonSoEVero
10.27.2019 , 09:52 AM | #165
Quote: Originally Posted by RameiArashi View Post
You got a choice? I did imperial saboteur last night on imperial agent and Emperor Vowrawn never gave me a choice. They way he talked it was like the Alliance was rejoining and becoming The Hand whether I liked it or not/ I was never asked to say yes or no. But than Lana talked about how we were staying separate. Which left me confused.
On the Republic saboteur side I was confused about this too. They kept talking about the task force to reform the Jedi order, and I kept choosing every option that sounded like "I can't help you" but there was no clear refusal point for my saboteur. Even at the end, Rans was saying how much the Republic needed the Alliance to help and they seemed to be tuning out all of the refusals I'd made. Lana's dialogue and letter afterward were what clarified the Alliance was still a separate entity.

On my Imperial loyalist there was a very explicit yes or no choice.

Lammia
10.27.2019 , 10:05 AM | #166
Quote: Originally Posted by IoNonSoEVero View Post
My romance was locked in, and there was nothing for Lana on the Imperial playthrough. I think they must have forgotten it?
Like kissing Theron, it seems to depend on the choice on the civilian matter on Corellia. My friend got a kiss from her, so it's there, it's just a matter if choosing right options to get it (apparently, it should be the DS option).
My Art
FIX MALAVAI QUINN CUSTOMISATION IN IOKATH!
This is not the referral you're looking for

JennyFlynn
10.27.2019 , 10:09 AM | #167
Quote: Originally Posted by IoNonSoEVero View Post
From what I've understood from someone else who did get their Lana kiss, Lana's flirt/kiss only triggers if you've angered Theron so much that he walks away and Lana is the one who brings up the "Hey there's a party" rather than Theron doing it. Which involves making the DS choice of bombing random targets on Corellia and causing mass casualties.
--------{---({@ Defiant Devotion | Defying Destiny | SWTOR Prompt Oneshots @}}>---}-------

IoNonSoEVero
10.27.2019 , 10:22 AM | #168
Quote: Originally Posted by Lammia View Post
Like kissing Theron, it seems to depend on the choice on the civilian matter on Corellia. My friend got a kiss from her, so it's there, it's just a matter if choosing right options to get it (apparently, it should be the DS option).
Quote: Originally Posted by JennyFlynn View Post
From what I've understood from someone else who did get their Lana kiss, Lana's flirt/kiss only triggers if you've angered Theron so much that he walks away and Lana is the one who brings up the "Hey there's a party" rather than Theron doing it. Which involves making the DS choice of bombing random targets on Corellia and causing mass casualties.
Thank you for the info. I would think Lana would be pragmatic enough to realize that industrial targets would be more practical (that is Acina's perspective, that the loss of industry will be more effective than the loss of civilians) so that's pretty grim and seems a little out of character for her, but I guess they had to write in a 'no kiss' option for both Lana and Theron.

Tsillah
10.27.2019 , 10:23 AM | #169
Quote: Originally Posted by RakiaTime View Post
you dont like being called Commander? well at least you arent a Agent, i got promoted from Commander to Commander
That's what I said. I was a Darth, Dark Council member, keeper of knowledge for the SIth Empire and then I got a military title which totally didn't suit my character.

But then at the end of that story, as my inquisitor is DS, she became Empress of the Eternal Alliance. So I should be addressed as such, but nope, everybody still calls me commander.

So no, I didn't like it to begin with but the game also doesn't recognize my ascension to Empress. For your agent at least the commander title made sense as you already had such a title. But for a Sith Inquisitor it makes zero sense to me.
Quote: Originally Posted by RakiaTime View Post
oh, and considering his history Theron has absolutely no right to be upset, he lost any moral high ground a long time ago
Whether he has the right to or not wasn't my point. I was expecting it. He always gets itchy when it's larger numbers. Then suddenly he doesn't like it. Point was though that this is kind of a big decision and where normally I do discuss such things with my advisors, in this case, I didn't get that opportunity.
Referral link for a week sub and some goodies: http://www.swtor.com/r/jMVTyB

Tashia
10.27.2019 , 10:28 AM | #170
Quote: Originally Posted by Noerra View Post
Thing that kills you there is those floating robot mines that float to you and then explode. Everything else your companion can heal easily. When that robot is summoning those floating mine droids, you want to keep moving until they have all exploded.

I had issues too -- but I just kept running around in circles and when the mines came out, I just ran them through their own or the droids flames -- that did the trick
just keep moving and let the mines "kill themselves" ( I had to heal up a couple of times, so know where the heal ports are )
Everquest to Star Wars Old Republic .....
from Swords and Shields to Blasters and Rockets .......