Republic GSF groups

CommanderOtto

are there any groups/guilds specialized in GSF at the republic side in The Harbinger? I feel that the republic in this server is doing much worse than the empire, and even though I am usually a top 3 after each match, my win/loss ratio keeps falling endlessly (and this is my main gsf toon, with very well equipped ships and good selection of crew members for each ship). On the other hand, my empire toon is doing pretty well for such low total requisition... it just feels horrible to keep loosing all the time. I feel that I do so well, and yet my win/loss ratio is below 50% (I play as Aldelak, if anyone is wondering).

anyway, I would love to know if there are any groups out there who are willing to let me in when playing gsf.

thanks in advance!

Edited by CommanderOtto

Well as far as one specific guild no not really. That being said though a lot of us who play on Harbinger Republic side just kinds just know each other. hehe

My good friend has a guild for GSF, its called "Porkins Revenge" on the pubs side. Just search it on the who tab.

Also the infamous imp guild "Despair" also flies on the pub side a lot too.

We, as in people on my friends list, just get together and fly when we are on. I would let you know everyone's name but I can not speak for them so just look for Skywallkr when you are on and I can hook ya up with the "Aces" on the Republic side.

That should help ya out! ;)

awesome, i have written down your names. I'll try to make a list of good pub GSF pilots.

Please, if you are reading this thread and would like me to add you to my list, post here. Maybe we could form a decent group of people, even though I do not plan on making a GSF guild.

Edited by CommanderOtto