SWTOR is a top notch game!

ISDcaptain

WoW(go back there)

Obvious wall of troll text is obvious

why do people even bother doing this?

Because we love people like you and the fact that you are sat there scratching your head trying to comprehend the humor. I doubt you actually read the whole thing through, if you had maybe you would recognize it for what it is. Then again, maybe not.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ISD and Wekisan for MMO Dev jobs.

Both of them know more about how to make a great mmo that everyone would love.

No, you would not want that. I mean I am a fairly well balanced individual but give me that power .... wait hell yes give it to me muhahahahahahahha *cough cough*

This is quite simply the best game ever created. if you don't like it, its YOUR fault. his game has everything one would expect in a 2012 MMO release. It has all the bells and whistles (and why wouldn't it, the devs specifically said it would) that other MMO's have.

You are all too entitled, too impatient, and too shortsighted to see that this game is better then everything else and does not get outclassed by anything older, let alone anything new like TERA or GW2.

Trolling level = young padawan.

Well played OP, well played. Though I could deconstruct a lot of these things and basicly ensure they do get fair representation, the fact is that every good piece of comedy has some basis in reality, and most of these points do have just that (even if they do not get fairly represented).

So, without giving you the satisfaction of saying you swayed me to your points (as I still do not agree with the presentation of most of them) I applaud you for your method of delivery.

Such a shame though.. that people like:

As I see it there is no misrepresentations, just uncomfortable facts for the fanboi/shill.

Have such a problem of understanding what actual facts are, that they dirty your great write up of a certain point of view by claiming it as facts. Not to mention the subset of fanbois who do not see the comedy in this..

Conclusion of this thread: great work OP, boo to haters who take this too seriously and boo to certain butthurt fanbois who are on too much of a high horse to see the wonderful comedy in this.

Edited by Devlonir

What do you want from Wekisan to have your fist up his behind up untill your elbow?

ISD is a great troll and made a great thread, Wekisan is just a bully and a fool in this thread, why bother patting his back for being that?

That may well be the Godzilla of Strawman arguments.

I salute you, for having the time and energy and rage with which to craft that monstrosity of bad logic and hyperbole.

Now, let it roam forth and rage in futility. Let it roar in outrage and spew bile upon an empty landscape, devoid of people who care.

^ROFL!! Nice, Infernixx!

My thought exactly.

A straw man or straw person, also known in the UK as an Aunt Sally,[1][2] is a type of argument and is an informal fallacy based on misrepresentation of an opponent's position.[3] To "attack a straw man" is to create the illusion of having refuted a proposition by replacing it with a superficially similar yet unequivalent proposition (the "straw man"), and to refute it, without ever having actually refuted the original position.[3][4] This technique has been used throughout history in polemical debate, particularly in arguments about highly charged, emotional issues.

I do wish you Xbox gen people would actually use things in context.

ISD, /salute very nice piece of satirical writing, its just a shame the preteeners dont understand satire or reverse logical arguments.

Or senior citizens such as yourself that think just because they where already an adult when PONG was released they are the end all be all of gaming and yet have no clue as to what goes on with the design and development of such games.

What do you want from Wekisan to have your fist up his behind up untill your elbow?

ISD is a great troll and made a great thread, Wekisan is just a bully and a fool in this thread, why bother patting his back for being that?

I might be wrong, but I think Ashen was just being sarcastic.

Wekisan also likes to attempt to insult others when he has no idea about the subject of which he is speaking.

Oh you wound me, wait no you dont. The only bullies here a re those who lakc either the sense of humour or intellect to understand the OP's intent. And then there are the Companymen and fanboi's who would rather kill their grandmothers than have a bad word said about Failware, and pointedly refuse to release the tension in their sphincter ani externus.

Pray tell what category do you fall into?

Or senior citizens such as yourself that think just because they where already an adult when PONG was released they are the end all be all of gaming and yet have no clue as to what goes on with the design and development of such games.

Really? Are you such an expert because you can use your thumbs to mash buttons? Pure XBG genius at work, thank you for the laugh.

Really? Are you such an expert because you can use your thumbs to mash buttons? Pure XBG genius at work, thank you for the laugh.

You keep saying that like it's an insult... It's not, and you clearly know nothing involved in games other than how to play, if you did you would know that a game designer is not in fact a game developer and that they have two entirely different rolls in the creation process.

You keep saying that like it's an insult... It's not, and you clearly know nothing involved in games other than how to play, if you did you would know that a game designer is not in fact a game developer and that they have two entirely different rolls in the creation process.

Semantics, the last resort of someone who has nothing to add to a discussion. It is also fairly common for the developers to BE the designers in studio's with limited employees, something you obviously refuse to acknowledge. A little history of Bioware research might actually improve your posting.

Holy crap, this forum has so much more to amaze you with!

I mean, all the OP just posted is totally new stuff you haven't even seen people been screaming about in countless threads on this forum. This must be a new patch bringing so MUCH CHANGE to the game it is now in a totally playable state. Think I should unsub ASAP, because you can't play such a perfect game anymore, right?

But it seems like you OP just did it so many times, I can't even count. You are my hero undoubtedly. This ability to unsub while crying out loud on forums about how PERFECT the game is. Wish I had it. You and your like are all resemble zen-buddhists to me. Observing the beauty form aside, admiring on forums.

Just look at the past few months:

And this aint a complete list!

This ability to unsub is GODLIKE!! I'll probably never achieve such a level of enlightenment :(

I'm curious when his sub runs out since he's made that declaration so many times. He's starting to sound like the boy who cried wolf.