Dissabling the Datacores in TfB

just a noob question

done TfB SM a few times now but didnt find a way to dissable the Datacores before the puzzle boss

if anyone done that could you tell me how plz:cool:

not that it is a problem i just like to know if you can dissable them ..probably with the clicky thingy behind them on the wall but everytime we try them it say you canot use them :(

If you're talking about the pull I'm thinking of, what we do is send a couple of people out to CC a couple of the droids, then LOS the rest behind the wall before the room entrance, burn those down, then move on the data cores, then kill the CC'd droids. You won't get more droids to spawn if the two are CC'd. I don't think you can use that clicky, never worked for us. Just kill the cores. Edited by chuixupu

just a noob question

done TfB SM a few times now but didnt find a way to dissable the Datacores before the puzzle boss

if anyone done that could you tell me how plz:cool:

not that it is a problem i just like to know if you can dissable them ..probably with the clicky thingy behind them on the wall but everytime we try them it say you canot use them :(

You're best looking up the tactics on youtube, however if you notice you're all different colours and the centre and the button change colours to match. Ideally you want either a healer or tank in centre and dps on button so arrange your team in pairs of heal/tanks and dps when choosing colours at start.

When the colour changes to match a certain pair you need to make sure the healer/tank that matches that colour goes in centre and the dps that matches channels the button, this should bring down the shields to some of the datacores for a short period where you want the rest of the dps to focus on.

he is talking abt the 3 cores that you need to burn before 2nd and 3rd boss

specially the one that is in the open, 2nd core i think, has a button behinf the datacore but I have never been able to use it, tried it midcombat, tried going to it in stealth, tried everything, does not work, might be a NiM mechanic thing,.

he is talking abt the 3 cores that you need to burn before 2nd and 3rd boss

specially the one that is in the open, 2nd core i think, has a button behinf the datacore but I have never been able to use it, tried it midcombat, tried going to it in stealth, tried everything, does not work, might be a NiM mechanic thing,.

^ This. Supposedly, from what Ive heard, is that if you Cloak out of combat and dont get hit by the cores discharges of electricity you can hit the switch and bypass the pull. Did it once but nothing happened so no clue what it should do lol

^ This. Supposedly, from what Ive heard, is that if you Cloak out of combat and dont get hit by the cores discharges of electricity you can hit the switch and bypass the pull. Did it once but nothing happened so no clue what it should do lol

I think it work for one in SM but not HM, kinda weird.

we had a disscussion about these last night, i personally have tried everything to get them to work, we have come to the conclusion that they used to work in beta but have been taken out for live and have just not been removed.

personally i would just ignore them, nuke the core and adds and move on.

What that button does is disable the force field preventing you from going to the next room. The reason that it's there is most likely because when they were testing it there was most likely a bug where the force field would stay up so they just made those buttons