Do you think in 6.2 there will be any hints about Malgus?

LanceDefender

And if yes then it'll be stuff on Dantooine or after that?

Also do you think we'll go to Dantooine and meet Malgus and these Rep characters?

Personally I've hope we'll go there and meet Malgus and these Rep characters. I want to help Malgus so badly and fight/kill/imprison these Rep characters so badly as well. But if 6.2 will be about something else and IN GAME time is weeks or even months between 6.1 and 6.2 this is unlikely?

Since this is Story and Lore here is some story and lore about those Republic people.

The person working on the astromech is Zeerid Korr, a former member of Havoc Squad and an accomplished pilot. The other person, sitting on the crates, is (presumably) Korr's daughter, Arra.

The Jedi who walked in is Aryn Leneer, former padawan to Jedi Master Ven Zallow who was killed by Malgus during the attack on the Jedi Temple during the sacking of Coruscant.

Aryn was stationed on Alderaan along with fellow Knight Syo Bakarn during the peace talks when Coruscant was attacked and Aryn felt Master Zallow's death. Aryn left Alderaan and vowed to kill the person responsible for Master Zallow's death. Coruscant was under an Imperial blockade, so Aryn sought out the help of Zeerid to get to Coruscant. Zeerid and Aryn had previously served together during the Battle of Balmorra where they became friends. There, Aryn engaged Malgus in direct combat twice. On both occasions it was a close fight, but during the second encounter Malgus overpowered Aryn but chose to allow Aryn to live. They both vowed to kill each other if they ever encountered each other again.

Since Aryn had acted against orders their actions were disavowed by the Jedi Order in order to uphold the peace processes, after which Aryn traveled to Dantooine to reunite with Zeerid.

During the Battle of Alderaan, Aryn fought along side then Jedi Knight Satele Shan. Could that mean there is a connection between Aryn and the events involving Satele and the ghost ship? Why is Malgus heading to Dantooine? Certainly it is not coincidence that Aryn is there. The reason Malgus spared Aryn on Coruscant all those years ago has to do with Malgus removing what they considered was their last bit of weakness. Maybe Malgus feels there is some unfinished business between them and Aryn. Or maybe it is coincidence and Malgus is heading there for something else, and Aryn will be waiting for them.

Unlike you, I plan to help Aryn Leneer.

Thx for a short story about these characters.

But we know why Malgus is heading to Dantooine. Because he want to free himself from nightmares and control chips, that Acina/Vowrawn made to him, because on Dantooine Revan was freed or something, right? Anyway on Dantooine is a chance to free from these control stuff.

So Malgus want to free himself and as we know these characters are prepearing to Malgus arrive. So will they fight each other? Or maybe Malgus will don't care and won't be fighting? And when we'll come here too?

I'll help Malgus no matter what.

But why you want to help Rep characters? Unless you are a Republic player then ignore that question.

Thx for a short story about these characters.

But we know why Malgus is heading to Dantooine. Because he want to free himself from nightmares and control chips, that Acina/Vowrawn made to him, because on Dantooine Revan was freed or something, right? Anyway on Dantooine is a chance to free from these control stuff.

That is the assumption, but why go to Dantooine? Is there something in the ruins of the Jedi Temple? Does it have something to do with the ancient Rakatan ruins where the amnesiac Revan and Bastila found the first Star Map (technically found again since Revan and Malak had already been there)? Does it have something to do with Aryn specifically? Does Malgus think Aryn can help in some way?

I'll help Malgus no matter what.

But why you want to help Rep characters? Unless you are a Republic player then ignore that question.

I have characters on both sides. Most of my characters are Republic, as is my canonical Alliance Commander, and loyalists, so they will be fighting against Malgus, of course. My Imperial characters are a mix of loyalist and saboteur. The saboteurs will be working to undermine Malgus. Of the loyalists, one of them can not stand Malgus and will gladly take them out if the opportunity presents itself. One of them is extremely loyal to the Empire and will fight Malgus, or bring them back for more conditioning, if it is the order of their Empress. Of course, that all depends on how the story plays out. We may not be given the opportunity to assist Malgus at all.

This is not an assumption. Malgus said it by himself that. "I have heard one of possibility, set course to Dantooine".

This clearly indicates that on Dantooine he'll be able to free himself. But how? I don't know. I didn't played KOTORs.

And no, this is just a coincidence. Maybe in the events and of desperate Malgus will try to get help from them, but most probably he won't.

I DEMAND to be able to side with Malgus. If not I'll stop playing this game lol.

I "survived" Marr's death and character destruction aka light side Ghost Marr, but I won't "survive" another best character killed.

Marr=Malgus=Jadus for me.

I played KoToR years ago but due to many reasons I'd rather not say my short term memory is shot sure you can catch my drift. I'm thinking about rebuying them just to play them again so I can immerse myself in all the lore. I think its a bit much to hope for that we will find out why Malgus went to Dantooine during 6.2 we may get some teasers to hold us along.

I didn't know much of this you guys said about Malgus and Aryn's history, nice to get some clarification. I do was pretty in the dark about it all. I think 6.2 will just be the ending of Tenebrae I'm sure he goes out in a bang, Satele might be that bang lol.

Off topic, can I download and or rebuy the KoToR1/2 games for PC from steam?

Yes

I'll put what I think will happen to Malgus in spoilers so I don't ruin Kotor for you.

I think the reason Malgus is heading to Dantooine is because he hopes to erase his mind of whatever Acina had done to him. Similiar to what the Jedi did to Revan to make him forget he was the Dark Lord of the Sith.

I don't think Malgus will appear in 6.2. I think that'll focus on the Mandalorian flashpoint and whatever mess we're going to cause with Satele Shan plot.

They are both on Steam for $9.99USD.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/32370/STAR_WARS__Knights_of_the_Old_Republic/

https://store.steampowered.com/app/208580/STAR_WARS_Knights_of_the_Old_Republic_II__The_Sith_Lords/

I'll put what I think will happen to Malgus in spoilers so I don't ruin Kotor for you.

I think the reason Malgus is heading to Dantooine is because he hopes to erase his mind of whatever Acina had done to him. Similiar to what the Jedi did to Revan to make him forget he was the Dark Lord of the Sith.

Perhaps. Remember that what was done to Revan both happened after Revan was seriously injured by Malak's sneak attack, and was done by the Jedi Masters. I suppose they could retcon Revan's story to say that what was done was due to some device, and that is what Malgus is seeking. Maybe Malgus hopes to find a holocron or computer record of that event. There is also the possibility that Malgus knows or suspects something is in the Rakatan ruins that operates as a medical device, something akin to the Mother Machine on Belsavis. Aryn Leneer is also a possibility. Aryn was known to be a powerful Force empath. Perhaps Malgus wishes to use Aryn's abilities.