Mako hasent talked since Balmora (spoilirs)

SylasSeraph

the last time i had one of the cantina chats with Mako was on Ballmora where you are needing to go to Nar Shida because some one was spreading roomers about her. i finished that quest and she hasten spoke since. i did all options in quests the boost there affection i am actually past all the balmora and nar shida quests. and still no talking? is there a cirten point in story i need to be before she talks again. because she keeps saying she needs to talk to me but no mater where i go she never talks.

dont worry,next faze in her q is killing some dudes,and they are lvl 40 so she will start talking to you around lvl 32-33 but dont try the q until 38 cause u wont be able to do it

after that u have to wait again,i did that q at lvl 38 now im 43 and still nothing

will probably get it somewhere around 45 and the mobs will be 50 i guess...

Seems like Companion story arcs are broken up by Acts, and once you reach the actual mission given by a companion during an Act (here, Mako's mission to go visit Nar Shadda), you're done with missions from that Companion until you complete the Act. Sounds like, if you're questing on Balmorra, you've still got a ways to go before completing Act I, after which point, if you've continued to stockpile Affection, you'll receive more quests from Mako (if you acquire enough Affection in the intervening period, you may be able to complete all of the conversations right away, then receive your Act II mission).

As the other poster noted, the Act II mission for Mako in particular is level 40, meaning that you will not be able to do it for some time regardless.

I dislike the companion gating, you get no conversation options for what seems an eternity then you get dumped on with a ton of conversation options once you pass a gate.

The whole thing is underwhelming, went from Mako not having any interest in me to married in 5 minutes and that was the end of the conversation options and there is no feeling of attachment after that at all. I have 10k affection with Mako and there is really no difference between 10k and zero other than her being quicker with crew missions.

I ditched her for Blizz, unless I absolutely need heals, now that she has proved handier for doing crew missions. :p

back in balmorra while doing collocoid make want to speak to me in private. upon completion of bonus mission i flirt with darth lacris and she kiss my cheek.

when i enter my ship, no convo with mako. still nothing after i clear nar shaddar quest. i qot a lot of -affection up to -30 on that planet.

i worried i could not reconcile with her. guess just wait for next chapter eh?

Posted somewhere else..

Once you finish the NarShadda portion (around 30) she'll spam you with about 8 conversations (at around 10K XP each). That's the end of Chapter 1.

You get the next one around level 32 and you have to head to DK around level 40 and take on two strongs. That's the end of chapter 2.

At the beginning of Chapter 3, you get a quest at level 48 - don't do this one until your 47 or 48 - way too difficult. At this point you should have two things:

1. The end of Chapter 3

2. 10K with Mako

you'll see what happens then. :)

• 3 weeks later...
Posted somewhere else..

Once you finish the NarShadda portion (around 30) she'll spam you with about 8 conversations (at around 10K XP each). That's the end of Chapter 1.

You get the next one around level 32 and you have to head to DK around level 40 and take on two strongs. That's the end of chapter 2.

At the beginning of Chapter 3, you get a quest at level 48 - don't do this one until your 47 or 48 - way too difficult. At this point you should have two things:

1. The end of Chapter 3

2. 10K with Mako

you'll see what happens then. :)

I never got the Quest at lvl 48...

Ive been 50 for a week and doing every quest on Ilum, and still nothing, I got no end to the Mako story line