Kaon....nonstop Kaon....

For about 2 weeks now, I've got nothing but Kaon (ON THREE DIFFERENT CHARACTERS!) on the group finder, is anyone else experiencing this? I'm about to go mad.

This either random or caused by people in your group unchecking the non-Kaon and HM LI boxes. It's possible they're using you to get their weekly done, and will soon you all up, yup!:p

For about 2 weeks now, I've got nothing but Kaon (ON THREE DIFFERENT CHARACTERS!) on the group finder, is anyone else experiencing this? I'm about to go mad.

I never get Kaon. I don't bother queuing much though because I'm a DPS and it takes so long. :(

Edited by BradTheImpaler

I will like Kaon since it has a chance to drop a big speeder, only the Foundry and FE is annoying because they are long and Foundry HK got bug.

Wait wut, what speeder drops in Kaon? I've run it a ton and this is my first time even hearing about it.

This either random or caused by people in your group unchecking the non-Kaon and HM LI boxes.

^this^

I will usually do HM LI first in order to get LI out of the way and to get the BH coms. After that is finished (since the daily reward is shared between the T1 & T2 HM flashpoints), I will uncheck everything except for kaon to complete my weekly. It's really the only 2 flashpoints i do anymore at least with my shadow or sentinel.

Edited by haliy

I havent had luck getting Kaon as random lately. I do LI hm one day, get the comms for the daily hm and then next days are hoping for a Kaon pop so I kill two birds with one stone. But no luck. If I want the rakghoul weekly done, I need to specifcally set Kaon as only option on group finder.

Basically, my bad luck is adding to your bad luck :D

This either random or caused by people in your group unchecking the non-Kaon and HM LI boxes. It's possible they're using you to get their weekly done, and will soon you all up, yup!:p

I love when the second poster in a thread quotes the first one. It makes much more clear who he is replying to.