running bug

Reaperortes

hello friends,

my character is stuck in a slow sprint and this occurred right after i finished knights of the fallen empire cinematic, i have no idea how to fix this and its making sprinting in areas where i cant use a mount very tedious.

anyone have any suggestions?

If your character is *jogging*:

Open your Abilities panel ("P") and look in ... er ... the "base class" section for the "Sprint" ability. (Base classes are Jedi Knight, Jedi Consular, Smuggler, Trooper, Bounty Hunter, Imperial Agent, Sith Inquisitor and Sith Warrior.)

If the little round-ended rectangle in the bottom of the Sprint button is "off" (dark), click the button to turn it on.

If your character is *walking* (actually walking):

Open the preferences panel and find out the key bound to "Walk/Run" (?name?) and press that key. If there isn't one, bind one to it (I use "numpad slash") and then press it.

Open your Abilities panel ("P") and look in ... er ... the "base class" section for the "Sprint" ability.

If the little round-ended rectangle in the bottom of the Sprint button is "off" (dark), click the button to turn it on.

Even better - drag the Sprint icon to a skill bar so you can both monitor whether it's on or off, and turn it on or off with just a click.