Phase walk stupidity

Shirvington

Can you please finally adjust (and I mean "fix") Phase Walk: when you try to use it when you are hindered and it fails, the game cancels your phase walk drop-down location. Can you change it so that when you try to use and you can't for whatever reason, it gives you an error message instead? Who thought it was a good idea to make the Place/Cancel function the same button as the Teleport button?

All too often in the heat of combat, espeically PvP, you can't see when you have a net on you due to the multitude of visual effects, or the net was placed at the same time you try to teleport, or the mara hinder is the same instant you try to teleport, and the game decides to cancel your Phase Walk instead of just not use it. And you die, because even if you use your breaker, now you have no teleport.

It's a sloppy design decision. Let people click off the Phase Walk buff if they want to cancel their drop location without teleporting so if I get hindered without knowing it (are you really going to require us to watch our debuff bar in combat instead of playing the game?) I can use Phase Walk after I'm not hindered anymore.

• 4 weeks later...
Can you please finally adjust (and I mean "fix") Phase Walk: when you try to use it when you are hindered and it fails, the game cancels your phase walk drop-down location. Can you change it so that when you try to use and you can't for whatever reason, it gives you an error message instead? Who thought it was a good idea to make the Place/Cancel function the same button as the Teleport button?

All too often in the heat of combat, espeically PvP, you can't see when you have a net on you due to the multitude of visual effects, or the net was placed at the same time you try to teleport, or the mara hinder is the same instant you try to teleport, and the game decides to cancel your Phase Walk instead of just not use it. And you die, because even if you use your breaker, now you have no teleport.

It's a sloppy design decision. Let people click off the Phase Walk buff if they want to cancel their drop location without teleporting so if I get hindered without knowing it (are you really going to require us to watch our debuff bar in combat instead of playing the game?) I can use Phase Walk after I'm not hindered anymore.

Nah just give back the ability to sins!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

I really don't want to be that guy, but is this serious? .-.

• 2 weeks later...