At Least 5 Hardcore Raiders LF Rep Guild

logankeepes

I have myself and at least four others who are looking for a new Guild. We are hardcore raiders who will bring

a geared commando DPS, Vanguard Tank, as well as Alts

A geared Sentinel DPS, Guardian Tank, As well as Alts

A geared Scoundrel Healer, Sage DPS, Vanguard Tank, as well as Alts

A Geared Sentinel DPS, as well as Alts

A Geared Sage Healer

and possibly another Sage healer.

Our guild has fallen apart as our leadership has moved on to new games or real-life issues. Please send in-game mail to Zakera and we can talk in-game or on vent, mumble, or teamspeak. Almost everyone I listed has cleared TFB HM and had it on farm.

Our guild could always use geared players. We run tier two ops (TFB HM and NiM EC) on Friday and Saturday nights. Gearing ops (tier one) take place throughout the week and late afternoon on Friday, and Saturday. Our typical times for the tier two ops are 6pm server time (GMT-8). We're 5/5 TFB HM and 3/4 NiM EC (darn Trandoshans :tran_tongue:).

Link for more info: MLP Friendship is Magic

Edited by AngelFluttershy

Hello,

I am an officer in Grim's Last Chancers. We are currently building our ranks and we would love to have your experience. Please see our website http://grimsguild.enjin.com/.

If you are interested send and email to childrenofkorriban@gmail.com. Children of Korriban is our Imperial side guild and I am actually the coGM of that one.

Thanks for considerig us