Returning Player lvl 50 and lost

Tetian

I have decided to check out SWTOR again after becoming bored with EVE Online. A lots have things have and havent. I am looking for a solid guild of good peoples to help me find my way again in this game.

Hello Tetian! and welcome back to the game :) If you are looking for a guild with good people then please check out Order of Serenity! We are a casual PvE based guild on the Republic side of Harbinger that is easing into end game content and progression, we also have an alliance with an imp side guild, and use mumble as our voice service.

We strive for a positive family, friendly atmosphere with little to no drama, we are active in ops, conquest, some pvp and other social guild activities, in addition to helping our members level and learn game content. most of our members are active in the evening and on the weekends, and we run all our events on PsT server time. You can check out our profile Here and view our website/calender Here If you think we would be a good fit for you then just let us know!

Good luck on all your endeavors :)