Nautolan dark side corruption

ThwipThwip

I have been searching through the forums since onslaught launched, and I'm not sure if it's just because my character is a Nautolan, but for some reason I've been checking the customization box for show dark side corruption but it changes nothing and when I open the character menu again the option has been unchecked, leading me to believe it isn't activating at all. My character is Dark II and I have made sure I'm looking at the correct outfit

I have been searching through the forums since onslaught launched, and I'm not sure if it's just because my character is a Nautolan, but for some reason I've been checking the customization box for show dark side corruption but it changes nothing and when I open the character menu again the option has been unchecked, leading me to believe it isn't activating at all. My character is Dark II and I have made sure I'm looking at the correct outfit

I've looked on a DS5 character and their eyes turn red, if your skin is 5 or 9, they look pretty much white, like albinos, other skin colours don't change that much though, they're just slightly lighter

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
They dont have a significant skin-whitening affect, but they DO have dark side corruption. Mostly in the eyes.

With DS corruption on, their eyes are always red, with it off they are then slightly moddable from a dark blue to black.

It's still broken. It doesn't show more often than not, and on most of my outfit stamps 'show corruption' toggles itself off.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
When is Bioware going to address this obvious bug, come on guys, if you are charge something, and call it complete make damn sure its complete...this putting out half finished **** needs to stop don't put it out if its not done, complete your damn work first, it would be like going to restaurant and getting a chicken sandwich but they only partially cook the chicken. If any of you got raw chicken you would be piss right same sort of idea....GET IT FIXED.

Ahh my very first Sorc is Dark V and I was messing around with his features one day and couldn't remember how I ended up with red eyes but now that explains it. After watching the show Helix I got really into making my chars have like silver ish eyes if they can was trying to do that but the red persisted no matter what. Well I know how to change it now thanks lol!

• 5 months later...

Over a year as a known issue: still an issue.

I had high hopes for a fix in 6.2, but if it isn't a cash grab from cartel coins, clearly they just do not care and will not fix it.

Pull some people off of ripping off Mandalorian for a week and get this fixed already.

Over a year as a known issue: still an issue.

I had high hopes for a fix in 6.2, but if it isn't a cash grab from cartel coins, clearly they just do not care and will not fix it.

Pull some people off of ripping off Mandalorian for a week and get this fixed already.

we need to change the forum icons so that if two people have the same one, the borders are different colours...for a moment I though I was talking to myself ;)

Yes, I wish they would fix it too....