Satele Shan must die thread :D:D:D:D !!!!!! You took us Darth Marr now we take Satele

LordAppius

I'm okay when characters are killed for a high purpose or their deaths will have an impact on the main protagonist, but this wasn't the case with Marr, he died a shameful death when he was powerful enough by his own right (although he had already mentioned that his body was weak i doubt that one lightning attack from valkorion would be enough to kill him).

So what am i proposing ? Kill off Satele. She has been here for way to long :D

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We need a Darth Marr resurrection story ... I fine with doing the Sith Voodoo to bring him back. If it requires a sacrifice ... I have a whole list of ungrateful companions who are ready to step up to the challenge.

I'm "donating" one recruited-by-mistake Skadge for the Sith Voodoo! :D:D:D

I am pretty sure that Satale is going to die because I am pretty sure that she is 'the traitor' in Iokath storyline. No better candidate for that role.

Sneaky Satele! I thought she became a recluse like yoda somewhere.

I don't want her killed off but I consider her dead. Some characters got the choice to kill her I believe on Odessa. I've found any time you can kill or release some character then you might as well say your goodbyes as you will never see them again regardless of what you did. She could still return in ghost form like Marr. Marr I thought was a throw away character since I never played an Imperial high enough to see him make his entrance. It was like, here's the new leader... see how different he is from the others... aggressive and masked.... whole new approach to how the villain will look now...,

What's been weird to me is we've not had any other character besides Saresh (I still can't spell that) even come close to having the presence of Satele. The commander on Ilum just was there and gone. None of the Jedi saved in the knight story have been seen again. In fact, I'm not sure some of the knight and consular council member have met each other.

But wanting Satele dead because Marr died... typical Siths. :p

We need a Darth Marr resurrection story ... I fine with doing the Sith Voodoo to bring him back. If it requires a sacrifice ... I have a whole list of ungrateful companions who are ready to step up to the challenge.

Don't you mean Malgus? We never saw his dead body after all...

As to Satele, no way. She's among the very few characters the republic even has. The original pre-launch characters should have more significance in game, not less.

I don't want her killed off but I consider her dead. Some characters got the choice to kill her I believe on Odessa.

They get the chance to TRY To kill her, but they aren't successful. And afterwards you get a letter from Lana that basically says, IF You get the chance again, Take it.

My Imp agent honestly tried. Not that it would be that great for the relationship to kill off your future mother-in-law.... (she's romancing Theron )

I don't want her killed off but I consider her dead. Some characters got the choice to kill her I believe on Odessa. I've found any time you can kill or release some character then you might as well say your goodbyes as you will never see them again regardless of what you did. She could still return in ghost form like Marr. Marr I thought was a throw away character since I never played an Imperial high enough to see him make his entrance. It was like, here's the new leader... see how different he is from the others... aggressive and masked.... whole new approach to how the villain will look now...,

What's been weird to me is we've not had any other character besides Saresh (I still can't spell that) even come close to having the presence of Satele. The commander on Ilum just was there and gone. None of the Jedi saved in the knight story have been seen again. In fact, I'm not sure some of the knight and consular council member have met each other.

But wanting Satele dead because Marr died... typical Siths. :p

You get the chance, you fail. My sorceress tried and it she just laughs and they leave, so she not dead even if you chose the option to try to kill her.

Actually would have been more epic with her dead than to get stuck with grandmother Satele and her wrinkles in place of kicking a_ses force powers.

I don't see why we're getting Grandma Satele. She can't be older than 60 and it seems like most force using males in the game were older, greyer, wrinkled, and *** kicking. Syo, Kaeden, Orgus, Kothe, etc., were all Satele's age. Not to mention every single Sith on the Dark Council were all old as ****. Like, ancient. Even smexy Darth Ravage was a little haggard. I know Sith probably live longer cause the dark voodoo, but still, come on.

I know she's been on a self-imposed exile and is now doing something else mysterious. But, just because she's aged a little doesn't mean she can't still kick-***.

I hope that whatever it is she's doing, we'll find out and either fight with her or against her. With some of the force users in the universe being hundreds of years old, it's not safe to write Satele off just because she's a little wrinkled. If they write her that way, then they're are so *********** stupid, the end.

As to Satele, no way. She's among the very few characters the republic even has. The original pre-launch characters should have more significance in game, not less.

I've seen Malgus's dead body quite often. Laying there on the ground after I killed him on that space station. And then the space station blowing up into itty bitty bits.

I'm actually expecting them to at least give us the option of killing Satele. Until the game officially tells me otherwise, Malgus is dead and then you have the option to kill Jace Malcom. Marr is dead (even if he's a force ghost, he's still dead). Acina can be dead, Saresh can be dead. So I'm very much expecting them to at least give us the option of actually killing Satele. I don't want to kill her and I'll avoid it if possible.

I've seen Malgus's dead body quite often. Laying there on the ground after I killed him on that space station. And then the space station blowing up into itty bitty bits.

I'm actually expecting them to at least give us the option of killing Satele. Until the game officially tells me otherwise, Malgus is dead and then you have the option to kill Jace Malcom. Marr is dead (even if he's a force ghost, he's still dead). Acina can be dead, Saresh can be dead. So I'm very much expecting them to at least give us the option of actually killing Satele. I don't want to kill her and I'll avoid it if possible.

My main wont kill her either, even though he's dark V Empire die-hard. I really like her as a character, she's got a lot of history, she saved my Character's life in Kotfe, she's Theron's mom and he'd probably get a little pissed. lol.

I don't see why we're getting Grandma Satele. She can't be older than 60 and it seems like most force using males in the game were older, greyer, wrinkled, and *** kicking. Syo, Kaeden, Orgus, Kothe, etc., were all Satele's age. Not to mention every single Sith on the Dark Council were all old as ****. Like, ancient. Even smexy Darth Ravage was a little haggard. I know Sith probably live longer cause the dark voodoo, but still, come on.

I know she's been on a self-imposed exile and is now doing something else mysterious. But, just because she's aged a little doesn't mean she can't still kick-***.

I hope that whatever it is she's doing, we'll find out and either fight with her or against her. With some of the force users in the universe being hundreds of years old, it's not safe to write Satele off just because she's a little wrinkled. If they write her that way, then they're are so *********** stupid, the end.

This.

Go to youtube. Thexan and Arcan captured Malgus and have him on carbonite

My main wont kill her either, even though he's dark V Empire die-hard. I really like her as a character, she's got a lot of history, she saved my Character's life in Kotfe, she's Theron's mom and he'd probably get a little pissed. lol.

These are the same reasons my SW wouldn't kill her, or even try. I mean, girlfriend helped me build my new lightsaber, along with Marr. And she's moved past the dogmatic "Jedi = good; Sith = bad" dogma and is showing more tolerance for other Force doctrine.

It's super frustrating that she doesn't come along to the Alliance base and work with the Force users there, though, especially since she's now taking the multi-disciplinary approach. "Oh yes, you're fighting a war for the Galaxy. I think it's best that I go camping now."

Signed!!!!! Most whole-heartedly. Satele MUST DIE

:sy_empire: Please let us be the ones to kill her too. :sy_empire:

You took my beloved Marr away and let this wench live. Turn about is fair play. Kill her!

Edited by Lunafox

Signed!!!!! Most whole-heartedly. Satele MUST DIE

:sy_empire: Please let us be the ones to kill her too. :sy_empire:

You took my beloved Marr away and let this wench live. Turn about is fair play. Kill her!

She'd have to die silently. The voice actors strike is now the 2nd longest in SAG history and shows no signs of ending.

Hell no, Darth Marr was the true hero of the Sith Empire.

We need to get his leadership back, ASAP! To hell with Acina and her 'new way' for the Sith Empire!

Go to youtube. Thexan and Arcan captured Malgus and have him on carbonite

Wasn't that scene from a not-officially-released trailer? Like they removed it before they released the official trailer. If so, like I said, unless the game officially tells me otherwise, Malgus is dead.

And I know I've said this in other posts but I really wish they would just let the dead stay dead. And I think Marr was an awesome character, I wish they hadn't killed him, but aside from the occasional ghostly appearance, he's dead. They could bring Jadus back though. Jadus creeped me out and I don't really want him to come back but he never actually died. I was ok with Revan in SoR because after you defeated him in the Foundry he disappears in a burst of light and there was no body but now he's dead and should stay that way.

She'd have to die silently. The voice actors strike is now the 2nd longest in SAG history and shows no signs of ending.

Doesn't that strike only affect certain games and isn't SWTOR not one of those? I'm not entirely sure.