Kaggath Battlegrounds Heats - Empire of Plagues vs Imperial Droid Division

Beniboybling

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indeed but you'll have nothing to arbitrate so it won't make a difference :p

I realise you'll have to play catch up, but posting it now won't change that I'm afraid.

And will posting it now make any difference for them?

Nope!

Again, she can at least get a feel for the factions and the battleground, and she won't have to play catchup on my posts :p

And will posting it now make any difference for them?

Nope!

Again, she can at least get a feel for the factions and the battleground, and she won't have to play catchup on my posts :p

I don't like my Kaggath's to stagnate! And you debating with yourself will look silly!

However I would be interested to know what times Lady will be avaliable (in whatever time zone your in or in BST) just for general purposes and for things like this.

Then why even pick me as an arbiter if you don't want arguments arbitered by me when I AM online? I live in the Philippines which is GMT +8.

Solid 13 hours ahead of the east coast, 16 hours ahead of the West coast....

Very little overlap with east coasties, but some with westerners, but yeh, the people she can reply to most will be british people and Americans who get up early (So no one :p)

Then why even pick me as an arbiter if you don't want arguments arbitered by me when I AM online? I live in the Philippines which is GMT +8.
You needn't be present when the arguments are made to tally and review them, I myself rarely am at peak times. I would suggest daily updates with anything you feel that needs to addressed in one post that people can review as they come online. They're will of course be a delay, but we are in no rush.

Aurbere, can you send me my PM back?

The one I sent to you, where you were asking for Revan accolades? I used the same stuff for my faction, and I now can't find said stuff >.>

I've got all of it except Revan, so I was wondering if I accidentally just cut and pasted it instead of Copied and pasted? Either way could you send it back to me as a quote for my analysis? :p

Aurbere, can you send me my PM back?

The one I sent to you, where you were asking for Revan accolades? I used the same stuff for my faction, and I now can't find said stuff >.>

I've got all of it except Revan, so I was wondering if I accidentally just cut and pasted it instead of Copied and pasted? Either way could you send it back to me as a quote for my analysis? :p

Sent it back over.

No problem.

And, yeah, when are we starting the next one?

He said he'd try for today, seeing as I'm off to Italy tomorrow.

Luckily my Phone's on 3, and they give me my usual contract and stuff whilst in Italy and Australia, among other countries, and these just happen to be the two countries I'm visiting over the next 3 weeks... So yeh, I can post whilst abroad, but they'll be short.

I wanted to start it today so I don't miss all the opening arguments whilst I'm travelling.

He said he'd try for today, seeing as I'm off to Italy tomorrow.

Luckily my Phone's on 3, and they give me my usual contract and stuff whilst in Italy and Australia, among other countries, and these just happen to be the two countries I'm visiting over the next 3 weeks... So yeh, I can post whilst abroad, but they'll be short.

I wanted to start it today so I don't miss all the opening arguments whilst I'm travelling.

That's good. It would suck not to be able to participate for your own faction.

That's good. It would suck not to be able to participate for your own faction.

Bah, knowing myself, I would likely forget about the Traya thing in Faction Creation and help her...Then demand her unconditional surrender when the IDD came knocking. :D