Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How much Shield/Absorb does a 248 Guardian Tank want for Master FP's?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Guardian / Juggernaut
How much Shield/Absorb does a 248 Guardian Tank want for Master FP's?

Loadsamonie
05.10.2019 , 12:53 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by KendraP View Post
Yeah, I run dps relics personally. If you want a tank one, the clicky absorb shield one is the one ive heard is useful as an extra DCD on demand, but I personally just find it another thing to manage.
If I run Tank relics, it's pretty much only Reactive Warding, which procs the bubble every 40 seconds, and Shield Amplification, which procs an Absorption buff every 24 seconds. I don't like clickies.

For DPS Relics I like Serendipitous Assault and Focused Retribution, the Mastery and Power procs. They both help threat generation and damage mitigation via Blade Barrier.

petergohan
06.13.2019 , 07:38 PM | #12
in augs i usually like to keep them together, but shield a little higher than 50%, because you have skills and relics to keep raising the absorb rating, and if you don't shield it you can't absorb it.

phalczen
06.14.2019 , 05:14 PM | #13
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=964550
This is an interesting thread that is on topic. I donít cite it as dogma, and it is not as rigorously mathematical as some of the earlier work, but represents the most recent theorycrafting attempt and is simple to understand.
If you think I've made a good contribution with this post, I kindly ask that you use my Refer a Friend link! Here is more information about the program.