Returning Player Rewards missing.....WHY?

Darksec

Hey all,

Hope someone can help.

So I got an email from EA n offered to return and sub before the 19.oct and I would get a free lvl 60 character as well as a nifty looking speeder and some other companion stuff.

SO on the 18th of October I subbed and re-downloaded the game.

At first no speeder or anything but figured would all come when new exp out??? Well its here and no token, no speeder and no free kit??? I did it from the link in the email etc to ensure done correctly but still nothing.

Anyone else?

Is this a known issue or have I just been conned into subbing

I apologize but there is fine print that mentions that you have to be subbed from August 10th to Current in order to have early access to Knights of the Fallen Empire.

You should have your lvl 60 available at regular launch for the expansion on 10/27 though - so although unfortunate, should be resolved in a few days for you :(

The other rewards all had dates that you had to be subbed by as well - so if you just subbed on the 18th, you would not have unlocked those.

Edited by Emersyn

I can't be sure, but if you weren't subbed from the beginning of the promotion THROUGH the last date of the sub requirement, you might have to wait until next week for your rewards. The rewards from this week might have only been released to those with Early Access benefits (I got all my stuff in the mail on time, as did anyone else with Early Access).

Thanks for the info tho that's very annoying given the email says BY the 19th, very misleading.

Well, that will teach me for not reading the site it linked to in more detail.

Thanks anyway

Also I only got the email on 15 of October

Edited by Darksec

Thanks for the info tho that's very annoying given the email says BY the 19th, very misleading.

Well, that will teach me for not reading the site it linked to in more detail.

Thanks anyway

Also I only got the email on 15 of October

The mail was misleading, but I think their intent was to let previous subscribers know about the new expack in case they were unaware, so they could jump into the new content.