Palpatine vs Dumbledore

Halofax

Dude palpatine killed Windu. With a force shark.

Did he now? Did they ever find...the body?

Hell no. Samuel Jackson had a few stipulations when he took the role. The purple lightsaber was one. Not going out "like a punk" was another. Since he appeared to "go out like a punk" in Revenge of the Sith...we can only assume he is still alive, biding his time.

Did he now? Did they ever find...the body?

Hell no. Samuel Jackson had a few stipulations when he took the role. The purple lightsaber was one. Not going out "like a punk" was another. Since he appeared to "go out like a punk" in Revenge of the Sith...we can only assume he is still alive, biding his time.

Haha, this post made my night.

Cant wait for Episode 3.5 where Mace Windu hits up Aunt Beru and gives her the force.

Sidious, in my opinion.

He can consume the essence of a whole planet, manipulate anyone and wrap the existence.

But it's like comparing apples to oranges. If we compare the limits of their power, it'll be probably the one can affect a larger scale.

In the other hand, a force user doesn't need a tool to use the force. A lightsaber is not used to use the force, it's a thing that can be useful against a force user and it can be put to a good use by a force user with their connection to the being.

We all know that there are many restrictions apply to everyone who are dealing with the usage of a spell. A Sith can break the chains that are holding them in both philosophy and in their own line of reality.

A Sith is both deceptive and fierce, they doesn't stop or doubt at any point. Vader, he is not a real Sith. He is a slave to the Sith.

But it's not really a good thing opposing two different lines of realities.

Dumbledore couldn't destroy planets.

Dumbledore DIDN'T destroy a planet, but there's no saying he wasn't saving that for when people really pissed him off. Maybe he would just sit in his office at night, his finger hovering over the proverbial red button, muttering under his breath "Come on, just give me a reason."